+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Ashiko watched then both with mild interest. he could've frozen both of them before they had a chance too move. His techniques were very simple but extremely effective. He looked for the young boy that had led them here. He was nowhere to be seen. Ashiko looked around some more but he still couldn't find him. And his spiritual pressure was totally gone. What was going on here?

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"ha you ashiko is your fighting me you shimp!" said from a 7 feet tall giant of a man that really looked like an ogre with copper shin jagged teeth and slick back hair cut short on the sides small ponytail in the back. he had he's zanpakto out and it was broadsword that as tall as himself. he then pointed it at ashiko only 3feet way was the point of the sword from ashiko.
    hi

Thanks

Ashiko glanced at the man. Quick as a lightning strike, he flashed his blade out, flicked his wrist, and hit the mans sword away from him. He then sheathed his sword. All in one half of a second. He then looked back at the fight at hand. "If you want to live to fight with me, then I suggest you stay back until our fight. Or I will kill you."

Thanks

the ogre man smiled and then in that moment that ashiko sheath he's sword a quick flash of a fist herling down on top of ashiko with out warn. and a hits ashiko in the back "i got you!!! you weak fly hahahaha!''
    hi

Thanks

"I'd tell you I let you hit me but you won't listen to me." He said. "Why don't you leave before something really bad happens." He looked back at Sadie and Retlin fighting. The fight was getting better. This was really the only way he could judge the others skill.

Thanks

"you ether fight or you die!!" the man grabs ashiko collar and throws him on to the slab right into Retlin knocking them both down to the ground and sliding together about 10 feet. then as they slide the ogre man jumps on out of the and starts running to the both of them. "your so weak you'll never last a day!"
    hi

Thanks

Ashiko stood up slowly. He brushed himself off then dissappeared. He reappeared against the wall in the same position. He looked at the ogre. "We fight when they are finished." He said with a glint in his eye. He was pissed. And he was ready to kill somebody. His hand went to his sword but he steadied it. He let his hand drop. "Killing you wouldn't prove a thing."

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

'im finally getting used to her shunpos.' Retlin thinks as he keeps shooting 1% rounds at Sadie. He was finally blocking quite a few of her attacks while she just dodged his. Then he noticed her smile... or what he thought was a smile.

Firing a few quick successive bursts he did something he hadn't done in years. He laughed.

"You're toying with me!!" He said with a long string of chuckles. "I'll be damned someone is toying with me. Alright, if thats how you want it."

He he unclipped his arm armor and leg armor while firing at her with one gun. last to go was the final seal, his chest armor. The minute that was taken off his riatsu spiked the weight of it shoving the entire stage into the ground.
    His pupils which had been absent, reappeared, and static discharge came off him in waves.

Aiming his gun at where sadie would appear he smiled. "Wall of fire."
    he pulled the trigger and a bullet shot forth instantly exploding into a wall of flame engulfing half the entire stage infront of him.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast