+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sayianandriod

Thread: dbz high school RP

sayianandriod is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up dbz high school RP

It is age 577 a long time after the Z fighters passing's, dende still resides at the lookout. a race simalar to frieza's,attacks the earth once again. i have restored the original Z fighters to their top preformance. goku has tasked me to recruit a new league of z fighters to help. you mest fill this out and apply any extras if you choose

Name:
    Race:
    Appearence:
    Side:
    Home Planet: (If an alien)
    Family:
    History:
    Any Other Information:

here's mine

Name: Leon
    Race: sayian-android
    Appearence: semi long hair. slightly short. brown eyes. sayian/ yardratian armor. sometimes wears street clothes or step fathers gear.
    Side: Z Fighters
    Home Planet:earth, new namek
    Family: step father, goku step mother, chi chi. step brothers gohan, goten
    History: an abondonded child was put into suspended animation until new namek was founded. he was wished to earth, hoping that goku could help him. unfortunetly, at the time, the z fighters were dead, so the namekians wished them alive before sending leon to earth. during that time, leon was considered an honorary namekian, and had learned all of their moves before leaving at the age of 9. at his time on earth, he had a hard time learning about earth cultures and the strange world of "girls" but at 14 he was at the time normal. he had learned that when in suspended animation, he had landed at gero's doorstep as an opening for a prototype then when gero had no more use for him, had re,launched leon back on course.
    Any Other Information:without android powers, he is considerabily better the z fighters. he has reached the supersayian forms that vegeta and goku have mastered and more.

RULES no godmode or invournability. cannot mock others. can be a little innopropriate but not too innopropriate, and some people know what I mean
    DivineEshaShadow likes this.

Newbie varnoc is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: dbz high school RP

Name:Varnoc
    Race:Saiyan
    Appearence:Hair like vegetas, saiyan armor like turles but with vegetas blue shirt and pants/and has a tail
    Side:saiyan army, S.R.U.(Saiyan Resistant Unit), Z fighters
    Home Planet:Planet Vegeta/Earth
    Family:Salrey(mother), Nogull(brother), Cadtiz(brother), Curumber(Female Cousin), Vilea(wife), Sovet(daugter), Kap(son)
    History:Joined SRU befor planet vegeta was destroyed. Quit the SRU and became a planet pirate with M.H.(Majin Hero).etc.
    Any Other Information:Oftenly beaten up by girls. Personality is simaler to vegetas

Newbie varnoc is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: dbz high school RP

ssj 3 and 4 is consitered god mode

just to be claear to everyone

Newbie Soul Keeper Kokoro is off to a good start Soul Keeper Kokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Name- Koko (it sounds like cocoa)
    Gender-Female
    Age-16
    Race- Sayian, android and little of earth
    Appearence- Long mid-night with red high-lights hair in a braid which reaches my knees (if u take it out it go to my ankle), has pale skin, I have three kind of eyes i have a purple eye with a star (this is when i'm sad), a white one with a x that is black (when i'm mad) and a white one with a cross (+) that is black ( if this isn't allow then my eye color would be sea green.) I have a good Hour glass body.
    Side- Android
    Home Planet- only know that i was found on earth.
    Family- Mom, Dad, 6 Brothers, 4 Sisters, and a boyfriend (Sumi, they are engage i know we are young but we not getting married intill we are finish with highschool the is only for us to stay together intill then).
    History- (For what she thinks) She was born on Earth, people thought she was weird she had lighter skin than people and have eyes that people don't have (Its for both of them the town she was in didn't have people with sea green eyes). She was taken to a house full of girls, they always pick on her beacause of how she look, even the teacher abuse her, it start at age 4 (at the school, age 4 they should knew how to draw and write and many thing that adults should do). She did save them 8 times through age 8-12, but they till pick on her and abuse her. At age 12 she ran away, 8 months has pass since she ran away, she was found by Doctor (it the guy that made android 17 and 18 don't know what his name is but i'll call him that intill then). She was raised by Doctor, she thought Doctor and the androids he made, as family that she never had. While there she met Sumi who was abuse too. They date 4 months after they met. At age 13 after school she would be a criminal, she was very good at it like Sumi. At age 15 he propose her.

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYY IT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u like it!

Newbie Soul Keeper Kokoro is off to a good start Soul Keeper Kokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry i forgot this, she wears a red shirt kimono thats shows her and hangs down her shoulders, wears black shorts ( a little higher than her knee) and she batefoot but she wears black flip-flops with red skulls when she out to buy clothes and food.
    I always been afraid of losing people I love. Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there afraid to lose me

Newbie Michaelties is off to a good start
    Thanks

Офисная техника и ка

розхідні матеріали для електроінструменту

Наш интернет-ресурс поможет вам не лишь купить всю необходимую оргтехнику в офис, но и сделать красивое цифровое фото. В центре вы можете сделать копию и заламинировать любые документы.

без проводной адаптер самсунг all share cast dongle

Сотрудники фотоотдела сделают вам и фотографии на документы, и обычные портретные фото, причем с применением фотошопа, где он, действительно, необходим. По просьбе заказчиков мы скрываем на фотографии все недостатки, стараясь показать и подчеркнуть достоинства внешности. Наш центр предлагет услуги компьютерного центра, который производит запись на DVD и сд-диски, сканы документов, набор и обработку текста и возможность обработки любого изображения.

evg 20 sheets crowning

В нашем центре работает магазин, где можно приобрести фототовары, канцелярские принадлежности и оргтехнику. Все это вы также сможете приобрести и на страницах нашего интернет-магазина, заказав копиры, принтеры и расходники к ним.

губка для дошки

Хотим сказать, что наш центр предлагает своим клиентам возможность быстрого ремонта оргтехники. Наш сервис-центр окажет услуги по заправке картриджей и полном обслуживании офисной оргтехники, начиная от чистки и оканчивая ремонтом и заменой детали.

Newbie ZacharyMuch is off to a good start
    Thanks

Сопровождение бизн&

как получить сертификат оценщика недвижимости украина

Не знаете, как умно и быстро оформить юридическую документацию для вашей фирмы? Есть вопросы в области получения каких-либо сертификатов, разрешений и лицензий? Сомневаетесь в правильности своих действий с точки зрения юриспруденции и закона? Тогда добро пожаловать в ООО «ПОДОЛСПЕЦПОСТАЧ».

гранитный бордюрный камень купить в украине

Наша компания занимается не лишь разрешением всех вышеупомянутых вопросов. Мы также поможем в регистрации разного вида бизнеса, это не зависит от объемов и порядка налогообложения, мы знаем, как грамотно вести бухгалтерию любых организаций. Вы можете доверить нам представлять ваши интересы в судебных инстанциях, мы готовы целиком сопровождать бизнес.

бордюр цена

Кроме того, наша компания также является производителем и реализатором товаров из мрамора и гранита. Плитка, брусчатка, бордюр – все это вы можете купить в нашей компании оптом. Различные варианты расцветок, форм, фактур, красочные фотографии и профессиональные менеджеры помогут подобрать продукцию быстро, оставаясь дома или на работе.

плиты гранитные модульные

Область деятельности ООО «ПОДОЛСПЕЦПОСТАЧ» широка. Но, несмотря на это, вы можете быть уверены в нашем профессионализме, ответственности и качестве наших услуг и товаров.

+ Reply to Thread