+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

Rules:
    1) Create a *non existing* character.

2) follow the storyline. A new notebook has landed in the human world and no one has picked it up (yet). Whoever picks it up will become the next Kira. You cannot just say something alon the lines of "sees a black notebook and picks it up" it doesn't work like that. I have to say when the notebook encounters a human.

3) Anyone can join as long as they follow rules 1 and 2. I will post an example format for creating a character below. Enjoy Roll Playing.

Character format:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Race (human, shinnigami):
    bio:

Players so far (5)

(played by Death13)

Name: Ryhko (ree-ko)
    Personality: Dark, mysterious, and that of a god of death.
    Appearance: Dark jet black long hair with spikes coming out of the back bandadge over my right eye left eye glows a dark demonic red. has pale white skin and 6" black claws on the ends of my fingertips. wears a ring on my right hand with a pentagram emblem on it with a red jewel in the center that posses some deadly power darker than any human could imagine. Wears a ring on my left hand with a skull that has dark blue saphires as its eyes and also possesses unspeakable dark powers. Has a death note with is title ritten in shinnigammi realm code. It is slung across my chest in a battered sling type thing that is holding it in a pouch with more spikes on it and has some sort of evil crest on the front of the carrying pouch. Has shinnigammi eyes and wings (of course).
    Race (human, shinnigami): shinnigami
    bio: A shinnigami with an unkown life story and no other shinnigami will talk to him. In fact they fear him. He has supposivly met the shinnigami king himself but drops his notebook in the human world on purpose behind his back now eager to see who has picked it up, he heads for the human world...

(played by emo princess101)

Name:Faith
    Personality:UNKNOWN
    Appearance:black ahir with highlights and full of mystery
    Race (human, shinnigami) DARTH
    bio:UNKNOWN

(played by tokini)

Name:Liljah Viran
    Personality: He's rather cold and non-chalant, not particularly caring to others though on occasion he might show some consideration and care.
    Appearance: He has long hair, the from a vivid black, and the middle a blue tinted white. The back cascades into a lon pony-tail reaching just above his knees when tied. He is left handed, and on his right eye and eye-patch... the reason for that unknown to others. He left eye though, it a bright blue-green, looking like water from the Caribbean. His skin is a light peach tinted with pink at the joints. (I'll draw up the picture later)
    Race: Human
    bio: He was raised in Shinjuku, a loving mother and father... well that's what he thought. One day, they took a vacation.. they never came back. Liljah showed indifference and continued on with his life, living alone despite his still being in school. He became more and more calloused to others, only rarely helping others and showing them some kindness. He graduated from High School without a hitch, moving on to a community college to earn enough scholarships to be able to go to a university.

(played by halo)

Name:Zero casey
    Personality:has that calm look, but agressive in fights, rest is unkown
    Appearance:slight pale skin, silverish hair and light silver eyes, a black sleevless shirt and a short black jacket (unbuttoned) over it, black pants with silver chain, and balck combat boots
    Race (human, shinnigami):unkown
    bio: unkown

(played by carasume)

name: Carasume Haguro
    personality: very sporty and active but is very quiet when not playin sports. nice to others, and has no friends
    appearance: long dark brown hair, brown eyes, always wears a dark blue hat, and either wears loose jeans or shorts.
    race: human
    bio: grew up with barely enough money and has to work in order to help pay for the house. her mom left her drunk dad when she was seven and one night he had to many drinks and got killed in an car crash.she takes care of her mother and her little ten year old sister

(played by Marcus Fenix)

Name: Jericho Cain
    Personality: A surly son of a bitch
    Appearance: Tall, hard, muscular, cobolt blue eyes
    Race: Human
    Bio: Jericho Cain former Navy SEAL and SWAT Team member. Unmarried, no next of kin, not even a place to really call home, he is down on his luck. He moved to Japan as a private security expert and PI. Right now he is currently looking for a case at the moment, and will hire out as soon as he gets one.

Equipment: Two Sig-Sauer 21's, 20 round mag. Wrist holsters, Quick draw type so he bring them about with ease.

(played by screamscene)

name: suigi Akamoro
    appearance: short, black hair, skinny XD
    personality: a crazy freaking random person xD
    race: Human lol XD
    BIO: a girl that was born in a different world around the darkness, and her only chance to survive was killing monsters which give a her a curse. She has an experience in vital points and strongly enough to kill zombies XD.
    Last edited by death13; May 08, 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: New player joined

Thanks

Re: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

Ryhko thought to himself "the shinnigami realm sure is boring." "If I dropped my notebook in the human realm, maybe things would become more interesting...." *sprouts wings and flies into vortex* "I mean after all, there are most likely very few people with the guts to use the death note but, on the other hand I may get lucky." *chuckles an evil laugh* *drops notebook outside a school building in the court yard* "this should be very interesting...."

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

hmmm, okay i see how it is and such, i like my character *grins evilly*

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*the alarm rings and i hit the snooze button and sits up in my bed and stretches and gets up to take a shower then gets dressed and grabs my car keys and gets into my black 1967 shelby mustang and drives to the school..........

Thanks

Ryhko wonders what the outcome of him dropping his death note will be and if a worthy human shall pick it up or if it will fall into the hands of someone who doesn't have the guts to use it....

Thanks

*Waits until the final bell* hoping a human noticed the death note

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Liljah sighed, finishing his class work. A loud bell rang and the teacher, as usual called "Class dismissed!" Everyone bowed as supposed to and got together their things and started to leave, chatting away. A sigh escaped him, time to go home... to nothing. Like usual. He cast a glance outside and finished packing his belongings before descending the stair and walking to their shoe holders. He changed out his shoes, the usual school ones from his black dress shoes... as required. No meetings, not a thing planned for today. He figured he might as well go home, eat, finish his work, take a shower and hey... maybe go to sleep a bit earlier for once. He chewed his lip and continued thinking, walking outside to the front of the school, stopping just before the gate. He wondered, what would it be like to never come back to the school again? He looked back at the large building behind him. Shaking his head he decided against anything rash or stupid, he knew if he died, or killed himself, people would only feel pity.

Thanks

a black notebook is laying in the grass of the school yard....apparently it hasn't been noticed yet. The cover reads "Death Note"

invisible from sight, Ryhko dissapears momentarily hoping that if someone picks it up, they don't see him and have a heart attack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast