+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

After Carasume is done getting her things ready so that she can leave, she heads toward the school library like she always does when she's not busy. when she is at the library she starts on her homework at a small table within the peace and quiet of the library. After Carasume is done with her homework she decides to check out a couple of books and leaves. Carasume sits under a nearby tree in its shade and starts reading a book on Japan's history.
    Death is interesting

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryhko lurks over carasume knowing she can't see him, examining her behavior. *thinks to himself* then chuckles an evil laugh again* "Whe're getting close. Someone had to of noticed the notebook laying on the ground."

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

(i'm going to use my name as well and not the one i was assigned, cant remeber that much info lol) as i walk up the steps i happen to step over a notebook and stops and looks at it, before i could pick it up the bell rings* dang it i'm late, eh i'm sure someone would pick it up, maybe *runs into the school and leaves the notebook behind

Thanks

hears watch beeping and checks to see what time it is. when Carasume checks her watch she almost chokes on air. "Crap im late!" Carasume hurries up and gathers her things then stood up. she started running with her books in her hands; when she was half way across the lawn she tripped over a sprinkler head. "stupid sprinkler!" Carasume gathers her things one more time then runs across the lawn again toward home. "i hope i wont be to late for work"
    Death is interesting

Thanks

"aw, that's too bad. You humans are no fun at all...*chuckles that famous shinnigammi laugh* hehehe....looks like I'll have to be a little more patienent." *his shinnigammi eyes glare bringht red from the rays of the sun as he looks to the sky..."who will avenge you kira, who will surpass you?" "only time will tell...." *sighs*

Thanks

Carasume runs as fast as she can to her home and when she arrives at the front of the lawn she dropps her stuff down knowing that her little sister would pick up her things for her. Then she starts running towards the ramen shop that she works at. almost out of breath she hurries up and get her work clothes on, which is just an apron and she puts her hair up in a pony-tail, then she starts working.
    Death is interesting

Thanks

Ryhko is still contimplating if the next human who discovers the death note will be worthy or surpassing kira.

Thanks

After almost four hours of working Carasume gets ready to leave. she takes off her apron and folds it up then puts it into a small box. she then pushes the box behind the tall spice rack. Carasume hurries up and starts to run home when she gets a phone call from one of her friends. "Hello?" Carasume asks. "Hey, the other guys thought of a quick practice at the school. You in?" Carasume sighs and quickens her pace. "yea sure, be there in a few." She hangs up the phone and shoves it back into her back pocket. Carasume joggs back home and when she arrives home her sister is waiting there for her on the front porch. "You got the food?" she asked. "Yep, here ya guys go, tell mom I'll be late so you guys can eat without me. Love ya!" Once again Carasume runs towards the school with the sun still barely in the sky. It was a beautiful afternoon and there wasn't even a breez. Carasume saw her teammates at the front of the school waiting for her there. "What took ya so long?" one of the boys asked. "You guys know-" "Yea, yea ya got your hands full. Now since you aren't busy, lets practice." the whole entire team went to the back of the school to the large field of grass.
    Death is interesting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast