+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note: The Final Notebook (approved)

"nah, my house is just half a mile from here and," Carasume looks at her watch and her eyes widen. "I'm sorry, I'v gotta go or else my mom will kill me. It was nice meeting you, my name's Carasume. What's your name?"
    Death is interesting

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryhko sat in a dark foggy forest, *telepathicaly starts talking to shinnigammi king* king-"I see you are carrying a second notebook." me-"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" king-"I can and will kill you if you defy me any further!" me-"Go ahead, even as a shinnigammi life isn't that great. It's a second death note don't be such a drama queen." King-"..."

Thanks

Before the boy that Carasume was talking to told her his name, Carasume's watch started beeping again. "I'm sorry, I've gotta go, I'll see ya later." Carasume said over her shoulder as she ran toward her house again with the notebook, that she found, in her right hand. She sprinted all the way home and quickly opened the door. "Hey mom, I'm home! I'm gunna be in my room so if ya need me just knock." Carasume shouted into the house as she walked to her room. When she opened her door she heard her mom yell to her from across the house, "Did you eat?" "Yea mom, I ate." she lied as she went into her room. Carasume ploped onto her bed and held the notebook above her as she examined the cover. "Oh yea didn't this book belong to someone?" Carasume flipped through the pages again and didn't find a name in it. "Nope." Carasume looked at the cover for a while as she took off her shoes with her feet. She laid there for a minute with the book above her head, then after a while she tossed the book onto her small desk next to her bed.
    Death is interesting

Thanks

the black notebook's cover reads "Death Note". Inside it says "How To Use It" "The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die."

Thanks

"When writing a person's name details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds, otherwise after 40 seconds that person simply dies of a heart attack."

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*secretly takes out a small handbook written in latin and flips to one of the pages* hmmm a death notebook, a shadow hunters worst artifact to have, it looks nothing like the notebook the girl had, (is refering to the first notebook, not the second)
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Thanks

Carasume sits at her small desk reading the inside of the Death Note and thought it was a wierd book. "This must've been a hateful person." Carasume flips to a blank page and writes on the top of that page "people i hate". Carasume tapps her pencil in her desk as she thinks of who she hates. She couldn't think of anybody so she turned on her tv and watched the news. On the news just then was a person who just killed two people at a store during a robery. his picture showd up on the screen and Carasume sighed then wrote down his name. "Man, if only the world was peaceful, then there wouldn't be any killing in this world." She got done writing down the name that appeared on the screen then looked back to the tv. 41 seconds passed by and the news people said that the killer was dead. Carasume was a little bit surprised that the person died and she was also happy. "Well, at least there's one less bad person in this world." Carasume continues to watch the news as they continued to show other people who did bad crimes and killed people. Carasume wrote down all of those peoples names into her note book when they announced them. After they were done announcing them she turned off the tv and laied down on her bed with the book on her desk still open. She stared up at the ceiling for a long time thinking "This world needs to be less violent with all of those people running around killing people. If they keep this up then there wont be anybody left to kill except themselves."
    Death is interesting

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*is at the house and listens to the scanner, 4 suspects all of sudden turns up dead and i look at the scanner* strange...............
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast