+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Demon Lands

Feudal Japan, the Demon Lands, is in a state of dismay. Demons and evil thugs are running amok killing innocent people and stealing for others. With a certain demon pulling all the strings. No one knows how or why, they just know his name...Xion. A being with great power, terrible, but great. With him in control evil shall keep growing stronger and stronger. With evil growing stronger the righteous and chilvalrous people are becoming harder to find. With Xion in control of everything, people are losing their homes, belonging, and worse, their lives and freedom. No one who has seen him has lived, so no one knows much about him, other than, his adept ability at controlling everything in the backround. With his 2 lieutenants, Xlyn and Ryu, people and demons alike are giving into slavery and evil. All the good and chilvalrous people can do, is wait and pray, help comes soon.

A wise seer had a vision that Japan is now in need of 6 special warriors, and any willing to help the cause, to shift the balance back to good, where people get along and no longer are controlled Xion and his minions. Will you be one, willing to help this cause, and restore balance, to all that is right?

Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

I sigh. I look around and just see about thirty tall trees, a few small animal trails, some broken branchs, and dead leaves. I start to wonder if anyone lives around here. 'Why am I here?' I sigh again and continue north looking for anyone or even a village.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

In a nearby village about half a day’s journey to the north, there sat a land quite devoid of life; the sounds that one usually heard when entering a new settlement were replaced with a the low drone that one typically heard when during a burial, the sounds of signing fell upon no one, their lament forever lost in the fiery pits of Hell. The village was situated deep in the forest away from the main trading routes and in the bowl of a vast mountain range with a lake just to the west that it overlooked. Several unmanned boats still floated on top of the water, but as they slowly drifted away from shore, I was harder to determine just how long they had been abandoned.

“Damn, I’m too late,” announced the sole living soul left in the village. Even the wildlife never visited this village anymore making some researcher believe it to be some kind of taboo to them. The speaker sat in one of the largest buildings the village had to offer, reclining himself crudely upon a bench with his boots dangles off the side. His weapon were carelessly thrown to the floor beside him. He sat within a church, third pew from the front; the altar that once shined with a powerful entity was reduced to rubble as the roof caved in and crushed the wood to nothing. Only a small bit of colorless carpet could be seen under the rubble if one looked hard enough. “Guess I missed my chance to get some of those crackers. Pity.”

As the quietness around the half-breed lulled him to sleep he had the chance to think back on certain things, but of course he passed the chance by and thought about those crackers…

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

As I continued north I reached a land that looked dead. I walked to the village in the distant on constant alert, hoping that no one would ambush me. As I walked I started to notice the small wooden huts, outside the village, were completely empty. I decided to walk into one of the huts to see if anything or anyone was in it.

I walked lightly into the wooden hut and looked around. I noticed that is was empty other than a small crude wood shelf built into the wall on the left and a woolen rug on the floor. I walked further in to see if there were any hidden possessions that were left behind, but to my disapointment, there were none.

I walked out of the hut and adjusted my sword my diagnally so I could grab it easier. I bent down to search for any fresh tracks, and found no new ones around the hut. 'Strange' I thought. 'There aren't even animal tracks around here.' She passed it off as a coincidence. I continued on a more northbound trail to the village.

As I walked into the village I looked around. All I saw were empty wooden huts. Some of the huts had torn cloth visors hanging aways from the roof. Anyother hut I walked by had a small hole in the front wall next to the cloth door, probably used for a window. The village looked isolated from other places. There were no trade wagons, no signs of large trade, and no wealthy looking areas. I looked in a two room hut for and supplies, but it was all destroyed or unusable. I walked around the desserted village for a sign that anyone was there, but I couldn't find anyone.

At last I came to a large church. It's walls were cut and sanded to a smooth edge and had two windows in the front with large transparent cloth sheets in on the side on them. The door was made of wood and had a finely carved handly to pull the door open. As I aproched the church I stepped on a large knarled stick and it snapped with a loud snap. I looked down and saw a set of tracks and froze instantly. Someone was either in the church or might be around. She couldn't tell. All she knew was that someone was around, and they might know she is there.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

in a realm of darkness

a dark unknown figure in a chair on the left said "sir should we strike the town now or later"i had said in a unknown voice.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hikari smiled at the bright morning and the vibrant sun above. She glanced at the village people and beamed at them. "Thank you Young Miss for helping us." one of the elders said, handing her a small packed-lunch. She helped the village a few days ago when some demons were attacking them. She tended and healed some wounds of the village people.

"It's nothing. I'm glad I can help." she replied. After a few hours, she took off and gave the last smile she can give to the village. "Take care now." she shouted, waving at them. She walked for the rest of the days, trying to get some information about the where about of her brother.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

".........attack the same village"i said and a group of different kinds of demons marched out.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I stretch and slowly walk back to the direction of the village I had left two days ago. I had remembered that I left my sketch pad in the hut I was staying in. As I reach the village, the smell of smoke and death reaches me. I then start sprinting and when I reach the village, the scene before me is horrible. The village is totally destroyed and from what the damage is, there are no survivors. I slowly walk through the village when I smell two other demons in the area. From what I can tell they're in the church in front of me. Not taking any chances, I run into one of the huts and coincidentally I find my sketch pad covered in dust. I pick it up and prepare myself for battle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast