+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

((Xion))

"Ok." I snapped my fingers and four half demons walked out of the shadows behind the girl. "Find this Neo for her."

"Girl, what is your name"

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I ran and ran but to no avail.Why can't they be normal and have a door? With a big ass sign that says 'here's the door! Go out through here!' Dammit... I whispered as my wound kept bleeding. Not as much as before, ut it stil bled a lot. If I didn't get out soon, I was toast!

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than had smelled that girls blood and i followed it than i saw her looking for something "......"

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Have to nao. RP later?

IC:
    Demons? Strange... She glanced at the man. He seemed normal but for having demons as servants? Strange... "Hikari... Tsubasa Hikari." she smiled as she introduced herself. "Yours?"

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Xion))

I pulled my hood back revealing a perfectly smooth face. It was the face of an angel. My silver hair came down to my shoulder. My eyes were green with a red glow about them. I bowed an elegant bow. "Xion. Just Xion. The demon who wants to save the world from the plague that is overtaking this place."

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking around I then sensed the man's aura and started to run. I won't die here dammit! I thought that as my motivation.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

As the night wears on, Crimson Viper gathers as much information on it's quarry as it can get.

Satisfied, It slinks off into the night like an errant shadow.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

~Xeva~

Xeva wander the battlefield. Dead bodies everywhere. She smiled and chuckled. These worthless maggots should not have gotten in her way. She looked around for any survivors. Her eyes flickered. She saw something move. She went over to a body. It looked dead, but she could still feel the life in him. She put her right hand over his body. She felt a surge of energy go through her. She waited.

She heard the cry of agony, as she saw him from move in pain. She had sent a bolt of energy through him. She took of her spear and aimed it at his chest.

"Please-" he begged, but she would not hear for it. She thrust her spear into him. She watched as the life disappeared from his eyes. She took her spear out of him and swung it over her shoulder. She chuckled and went on to find more.

~Aina~

Her hands reached, wanting to find something to grab onto. She was falling. Darkness had surrounded her. She felt....scared. Where was she? Why was it dark? Was it meant that darkness would rule? No.....wait,was that....light she saw in the distance. It came closer and closer. It illuminated the area around her. She looked deep into it.

It then began to spoke. "Soon. It will happen soon. The end. The end is near. The end of what? No one knows. What will prevail. Light of the darkness. The answer will be reveal all to soon for you...."

Aina woke with a start. Did she....never mind. She got out of bed. It was another day. She had to find a quick job then leave as soon as possible.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast