+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

((Xion))

I said to Xeva telepathically, "Come to me. We have a new recruit that I want you to watch over for me. She is a healer so you can fight more often. Just don't tell her anything about our plans. If she states what she knows, you can work off of that. And stop killing pointlessly and find Reika. We need her for my plan to work."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

~Xeva~

As she listen to Master Xion, she finished her job. She went back to HQ(? What else to call it?)

She approached Master Xion. "You called sir? You said something about a new recruit? I am supposed to....watch her?" she bowed her down in respect. She greatly admired him, but she had to be careful not to let her anger get the better of her. "Also, Master Xion. I will not kill pointlessly, but I find it hard for me to fight a worthly opponent. No one has proven to me on the battle field. Beside you and the others....." she bit her lip. Had she spoken to much......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

((Xion))

"See this young beautiful girl her?" I looked at Hikari. "Her name is Hikari. I want you to watch over her. Protect her and everything. Become...what is it called again...friends. She will be your partner. Fail to protect her and you will be punished." I then said telepathically, "She is the other one we need. I wanted to find her after Reika, but it won't hurt to have her now." I than started to speak outloud again, "I want you to make sure nothing happens to her. Do you accept this task or do you wish to go to the punishing room?"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

~Xeva~

"O-of course, Master Xion. If she is important, then I will protect her with my life." Xeva looked at the girl. She seemed small and fragile. She would have to keep her eye on her. She almost snarled her lips but held it back. How was it she was so important? Her eyes wandered back to Master Xion. "Master, if possible, no one has anything on Aina yet, have they?"

Her sister. Aina. She hadn't seen her in10 years, but she couldn't dwell on the past. Too much pain. Besides she had Master Xion now. That's all she needed. He had saved her. He understood her. He....

Aina could help them if they could only find her....

Thanks

((Xion))

"No, we haven't. Would you like me to put more of my 'men' to find her?" I walked over and put my big hand on her cheek. "I don't mean to sound angry, but I am kind of annoyed that we can't find a single girl. I knew you would accept it." I walked back over to the table and sat down. "Now you may stay and sit with me, or go about your business. But I would prefer you to stay awhile. It is up to you though."

I poured some sake into my small glass.

Thanks

~Xeva~

Her cheeks felt hot. Master Xion. "M-master Xion, as I told you before, my sister is special. It is going to be hard to find her, I know that. I fear that she misunderstands your intentions. If I could persuade her, then maybe...."

Xeva thought back. When they were little, her and Aina would play all of the time. Aina one time told she culd tell things were going to happen before they happen. If that to be true, then why hadn't she seen their parents dying?

"I would like to stay Master Xion, if that isn't too much of a bother." she walked slowly over to the table and sat at a chair.

Thanks

((Xion))

I pour her a glass of sake. "So...what would you like me to do about your sister? We can't seem to find her. I will let you take control of finding her. But please discuss with me what you intend to do."

Thanks

~Xeva~

Xeva looked down. She hadn't really thought about it. Aina.....

"I would.....like to make use of her power for your purpose, Master Xion. She could be of use to you. As I told you, she is....special. I would also like to ask her of something. It is very important to find her. Like you suggested, I would like to take over the search for her. If I may that is."

~Aina~

Aina thanked the clerk for the short job she had given her. She took the money given to her and went off toward the front gates. As she pasted the guard, she felt....something. What was it? Like she was being watched. Or she was going to be. She pasted throught the gates and hurried to find another town. She had to get away as soon as possible.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast