+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

i than chased after the girl and i tackled her "look you have to get out of here but im tired of giving you chances to live"i said than i put my hand in the air and it glowed purple.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than started talking to xion telepathically "we should have dinner with our guest"i said to xion "alright would you like some dinner"i told the girl "and we never did introduce ourselvs"i said to the girl.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Xion))

"Hold on a second."

"XYLN!" I screamed in Xyln's mind. "Don't kill her or harm her anymore or bring her to me. I want you to place a small portion of your darkness into her so you can find her again. Let her aid us in our hunt for Reika. Reika will know your aura, but she will not realize what you can do. Do as I say then release her in an abandoned village somewhere. Do not harm her again until we find Reika."

"Ok. If your brother is alive, we will find him. I don't mean to sound mean by saying if, but it is the truth and I want to tell you the truth. I believe he most likely is right now, so don't fret." I smiled at her again. "Would you like some sake or water?"

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hikari smiled. "No thank you." she replied. She couldn't quite keep herself from staring at Xion. He seemed familiar. But this was their first time meeting. So how could he be familiar to her? She pondered more.

Thanks

than my hand stopped glowing than after that i took out a vile of purple liquid than i tilted the girls head back and i poured into her mouth than it knocked her out so i took her up the stairs into a room and laid her down on a bed than i went down stairs and sat in my chair "ok now we wait till she gets up"i said to xion telepathically.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

The man had tackled me and then everything had gone black. After what seemed an eternity I woke up in a strange room. Where... am I? Quickly realizing where I was, I rapidly sat up on the bed. Ow, I felt the pain of my wounds. Luckily it had healed more so it wasn't lethal anymore. I have to get outta here. I then started to think of a plan.

Thanks

i than felt the girls aura again and i teleported to were she was "would you like something to eat"i said to her "and im not gonna hurt you"i said to the girl.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

All of a sudden the same man appeared and offered me food. "I'm not going to hurt you", he also said. That's hard to believe.You've already done it before.Why not just finish the job right now? I was very angry but I kkept a straight face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast