+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

“Just my luck, running into a hearing impaired person,” he replied in nothing more than a single breathed whisper. “I said: If you ant some of those crackers, you’re too late, this church has been rundown for years by the look of it.”

The half-breed steps closer. His boots resounded off the walls, floor, pews, and ceiling from loud to quiet, echoing as if chanting some lost arcane chant. Adding to the noise, his cloak flapped with a snap with every step forward that Alkron took; the sounds that were made were the only that could be heard, the silence shattered but would soon return in its melancholy. In a few seconds he would pass the girl, a mere child in comparison, someone not really deserving of his attention but receiving it fully regardless.

Alkron was nearly compelled to place his arm on her shoulder as he passed, nearly. There wasn’t, or would not have been, any meaning to his action, as with any rational thought, he overcame this sudden impulse easily and went on his way, stopping just as he took a step or two passed her.

“You’re no fighter so go home girly, start a family, have kids, and lead a peaceful life,” said Alkron without looking back. His words sounded forced, like they weren’t truly his, or as if a very powerful emotion stood like a barrier for him; whatever tried to prevent him from speaking failed to do so, yet the strain was there. “A single moment’s amusement will cost you your life one day. Don’t gamble you’re life so easily, especially when the deck is stacked against you and all your opponents are guaranteed royal flushes.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I lowered my hand to my side and looked at the man. A tear rolled down my cheek, glistening in the limited light. "I would, but...there is a demon...hunting me. So I must fight. No matter what. Even if I am to lose, I must fight against him, and all that is evil. I refuse to settle down until he is DEAD! No matter the odd I will fight! Now, tell me, why are you in this village. I want to know what happened here." I took a step towards the man.

I lifted my right hand and pulled the short katana out and pointed it his throat. "Tell me everything I want to know, or I will kill you. And at this range..." she analized that there must only be about a yard away from each other. "I doubt I would miss."

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“You’re dabbling in forces that you have no power over,” Alkron said while stepping away leisurely. “Stay your blade, you’re no match for me, nor will you ever be— “he turned around and sent a sudden chill throughout the church, a chill so cold that his breathe could be seen in vapor-like mist escaping his lips. His pit less eyes focused on the girl as though amused. “Or do you think you can defeat the one and only general Xion has ever had. Yes, it was me that commanded his entire army, in his name killed millions, conquered. Yet that was all over a hundred years ago, when I was twelve according to human years, we’ve gone our separate ways. How can you defeat one that even the great lord of demons fears? True, I pay him no heed now, blissful ignorance. But right now I’m inadequately armed for killing.”

As if to show his reasoning he held his wooden sword up, there was no were or tear along the blade, no dent that indicated it being used even once. After the wooden blade he held up a sheathe about the length of his arm and tightly grabbed the hilt and pulled. Where there should have been a blade, there was nothing, no metal, no wood, no demonic aura that creates the stories used by parents to get their children to listen to them.

“You really are stupid, you know that?” asked Alkron. “It’s obvious this place has been dead for years, as such my reason for being here should be no different from yours, if you’re a lazy asshole like me, that is. Fate? Coincidence? A small chance meeting? I just overslept, so don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

As he was about to turn and walk away yawning, he paused as a small grin slipped across his face once more and spoke, “If it’s a demon you want dead, I’ll do it… for a price.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

"Well...I uhhh...I got a box full of money in my old home, to the west. Southwest to be exact." I lowered my katana. The hilt sliding out of my hand. I tightened my grip and held the short katana by the end of its hilt.

"If you would follow me to the village...where I am from...You could see if it is enough money. I just want Xion and his lieutenants dead." I looked toward the ground. "Do you want the money before or after the killing?"

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

After waiting for a long while, I decided to go investigate. I jumped stealthily towards the church and heard a conversation. The main door was slightly open and I looked through it, though I could only see two figures standing there and one of them had a katana by the looks of it, for the blade glistened in the sunlight that barely glowed within the building.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i dissappeared from the dark realm and ended up in a church were 2 people were standing talking but instead i was in a different persons body "hello reika i was looking for hours for you"i said in a different voice than they headed out.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I kept looking through the open door when I saw that the two figures were coming out. They stepped into the sunlight and I noticed that one was a half demon male and the other a female human. I quickly hid next to the church.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Upon traveling for three days North, Hikari reached a small village. There were small wooden huts outside the village but there wasn't much around. She walked towards the inner part of village. But she had found nothing but empty huts. That's strange... Hikari thought and continued to search for more life. Walking further, she came to a stop with a large church up ahead. Maybe they're all there...

Hikari took out her staff and started to open the church. The doors gave a creaked and creepy sounds. No one was there. She gulped at the moment, sensing someone's presence.

"Who's there?" she asked, getting in her stance. "Show yourself."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast