+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

As Crimson Viper follows the girls in a disguise he reports to Xion telepathically.

'Lord, I will follow Reika while that fool Ryu fights her hired guard.....she will be at the castle by morning. She has a friend that she's carrying. What do you want me to do with her?'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alkron nodded and rushed Ryu in the blink of an eye; a mere human would be unable to see any trace of his body except for the after image, blurred, streaking across the terrain like a wraith, or soulless ghoul. To even a full blooded demon his speed was remarkable and any demon, except for the demons build for speed, would be outrun in seconds. At the end of his quick-step Alkron jabbed forward with full intent to kill, aiming for Ryu’s chest; he knew that his skin, if not his armor, would protect his body from tearing open, but then again, his bokuten was not created for ripping or tearing. It was meant for smashing bones, cracking ribs and piercing lungs from the outside in, a direct attack to the heart would stop it, once, on a human, the heart erup0ted and blood oozed form her body.

Alkron wasn’t strong too much of his demon heritage, most of them vastly out muscled him when it came to exchanging fists. He could still say that he was stronger than a human, proudly. To make up for the lack of strength, Alkron focused heavily on maneuvers that required little to no strength, but still dealt an instant kill none the less. In this case, he was using all of his speed and forward momentum to strike, driving all of that energy into a single point and imploding the point of impact beyond all recognition or hope of repair.

Alkron was sharp, deadly, and precise; even if Ryu managed to dodge out of the way, or deflect the blow, the aftershock of the impact would ripple outward like electricity and temporarily paralyze any living creature for a few seconds at most.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Xion))

"I want you to stay back. I want to find out why she is running to a certain point. She might have a friend that I don't want alerting the other humans. I can't afford to have them all attack the palace right now. Stay back and wait until they are asleep. Tranquilize them then bring them then. Ok Crimson Viper." I replied telepathically.

OOC: I like how all this doesn't even follow the short story I wrote lol. The only things that actually happened so far in my story is Xion found the second person named LIRU, Xion had to teleport the palace due to an attack, but the attack was from armies and armies of humans from one side and demons from the other, and Reika was captured in Hijimury and thrown into the arena to fight lol.

BIC: ((Xion))

"This is giving me a headache." I said aloud in my room. Xeva was still there waiting for me to return.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just able to bring Kuro Ko up before the blow struck, it knocked me into a wall i spat up blood "This is going to be fun," I said wiping away the blood. "Renkotsu!!!" I yelled and demons appeared everywhere. "Kill everyone except the three in this areane let noone escape lets have fun." I ran forward and jumped behind the man hiting him with the back of my blade. "Your fast lets see who is faster."
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

The amount of demons suddenly appearing on all sides of Alkron took him by surprise for a second or two, but it was enough to get his attention of Ryu long enough for him to land a blow to the back of his head. Alkron staggered forward; his vision blurred, copper filling up within his mouth. The blow was powerful, but if it wasn’t for his training, he’d be knocked out now. A second later Alkron shook of the dizziness, turned, and smiled at Ryu as if smiling at a long lost friend, opening up his arms in greeting.

“Greeting minion of Xion,” said Alkron, it became blindingly obvious that he was a subordinate of the Demon leader the every second the hordes of demons appeared. Alkron reached into his vest and pulled out an old badge; it was rotting on the edges, a hole could be seen pierced through, the words were still readable saying “General to Lord Xion”, however a long streak was cut into the metal along those words. Alkron threw it at Ryu. “Stand down and I’ll let you live. Tell Xion to pull his forces back or you’ll all die here and now. I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten that I wield the Astral Blade; he knows its terrifying powers.”

It was no bluff; the bladeless weapon at his side pulsated continuously, though only Alkron was able to sense it, he was in constant contact with the blade. In a single stroke of the blade, the entire city would be leveled, destruction inevitable, the death toll countless…

Alkron personally loved his and Xion’s truce to ignore the other person’s existence, but what would happen in a situation such as this, if one side does not back off?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hikari took the robe and the staff from the chest. She thanked Xion for trusting her with such rare and important items. A few minutes later, she decided to go to a room nearby to sleep. She was tired today. Her lids slowly closed and soon she fell asleep.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled this was going to be fun "Ok" I said. " I will pull back my demons, but me and you fight one on one first blood agree." I snapped my fingures and the demons disappered.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally woke up from the poison and noticed that we weren't in the tunnel anymore. Where...are we? I looked at the girl carrying me as fast as she could. I was still a little drowsy from the poison, but I was still alert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast