+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Newbie kitsunegirl2011 is off to a good start kitsunegirl2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

As i was walking though the forest, i tried to evade the demons, but they just kept coming at me, and then suddenly they all disapered.huh? what just happened? i stopped to look around but they where all gone.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alkron returned his wooden sword to his side, then took notice of Ryu. He spoke with contempt when the danger had passed. “Is that an order from Xion, or something personal? If it’s something you want, leave Xion’s side, only then will I be waiting for you.”

Alkron turned his back on Ryu, the answer didn’t matter one way or another this fight will have to be put on hold. Alkron dashed through the town, found the northern gate which he was standing guard at only moments earlier and left through it, the scent of his client still strong on the wind. Just before he took his first step through it, he paused and looked back with melancholy in his eyes.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

The fight was over, I wouldn't fight some one who didn't make it intresting " we will meet again you can be sure of that." I said before i passed into the darkness and appeared next to master. "Please forgive me master i have failed you i await your punishment." I said to master Xion holding Kuro Ko towards him so he can take it.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than appeared beside xion "sorry sir for the late arrival"i said as the darkness went away from my feet.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on lately. My comp spazzed out and wouldn't turn on.

BIC:

((Xion))
    "Xyln!" I yelled loudly. "I need you to go to Ryu. Whatever happened there has made my demons angry. They are thinking about killing Ryu! I need you to warm him. Renkotsu is blocking my passage to his mind. I cannot contact Ryu. I need you to warn him before he dies and I lose a good portion of my army. Get him outta there and maintain ORDER!" I walked to Xyln. "GO!"

((Reika))
    "We are going to the northern gate of this town. I am going to meet my companion there." I said panting. After a few minutes of pure running we got to the gate. "Come on. Lets rest." I set her down near the wall and sat down beside her. "So...ummm...Do you have a name?"

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on lately. My comp spazzed out and wouldn't turn on.

BIC:

((Xion))
    "Xyln!" I yelled loudly. "I need you to go to Ryu. Whatever happened there has made my demons angry. They are thinking about killing Ryu! I need you to warm him. Renkotsu is blocking my passage to his mind. I cannot contact Ryu. I need you to warn him before he dies and I lose a good portion of my army. Get him outta there and maintain ORDER!" I walked to Xyln. "GO!"

((Reika))
    "We are going to the northern gate of this town. I am going to meet my companion there." I said panting. After a few minutes of pure running we got to the gate. "Come on. Lets rest." I set her down near the wall and sat down beside her. "So...ummm...Do you have a name?"
    Now fully awake, I looked at her and said Yeah, name's Shiori. What's yours?

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

"Re-Reika..." I sighed. "My name is Reika." I pulled my knee upand laid my chin on them. "I am the one Xion is looking for." Why am I trusting this girl? What if she worked for Xion. Why had I said this. Why...

"So. Do you have a home?" I said quietly.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    ((Reika))

"Re-Reika..." I sighed. "My name is Reika." I pulled my knee upand laid my chin on them. "I am the one Xion is looking for." Why am I trusting this girl? What if she worked for Xion. Why had I said this. Why...

"So. Do you have a home?" I said quietly.
    So you're the one he said he was looking for. And no I don't work for him if that's what you're thinking. And no, I don't have a home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast