+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

"A little late arenty you "i said fighting off some demons, "they arleady came do you mind ethir talking them down i helping me kill them." I pulled my sword from one of there stomachs.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i sat down in the middle of a road waiting for something to happen then a person who looked preety interesting came by and started to ask me quoistions i simply said "shut up and leave im in a bad mood" the person replied "well im not leaving" "ya got till 3 ...1...2...3!" i said as i swatted them hard enough so they went about 30 feet in the air and hit the ground dead "told ya so" i said

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

"I am being selfish huh?" I scoffed. "I refuse to kill myself. In 4 weeks, if he fails to capture by them he must wait another 10 years. And anyway. Didn't you say something about not harming me while under contract?" I steadied my breaths. I than stood up and faced him. He was almost a whole head taller than me. I looked him in the eye and plainly said. "You want me to die and save the world, then take that blade and kill me. The one with the blade I cannot see, just feel. That one should make sure I'm dead. Do it. I'm waiting. I do not fear death. But know this. If I die, another will take my place. It is the way it always is." The tears had disappeared from my face. My face showed no emotion. "If you want to kill me then do it. Otherwise you remain under contract to kill Xion." I walked up to him. "I'm waiting. But I do believe you wont kill me. If you truely wanted to you probably woulda just killed me right when I said that story."

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched in awe as Reika faced up to the guy like that. Normally humans were too afraid to do so.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    I watched in awe as Reika faced up to the guy like that. Normally humans were too afraid to do so.

"your right" i said as i looked down upon them high up from a tree just smiling to my self i wanted to come down but there were too many of them.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked up at the trees and saw a girl sitting there looking down on us. Who are you?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well we can't hurt them there still our army"i said to him looking over my shoulder "look everyone i know you are all mad but he is our team and if you want to lose your life over something stupid i expect you to turn around and fight the real enemy"i said to the army of demons.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

The demons stopped there attack and the leader came up to me, "You called us and then just throw us away like that we want blood" He said. "Then i will give it to you i am sure the master wouldn't mind an aggresive take over of a demon strong hold, i didn't want to say anything about it because of the power they hold, but if we kill there leader then we will have more demons than we could ever wish for care to take that risk." I said holding out my hand.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast