+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    I looked up at the trees and saw a girl sitting there looking down on us. Who are you?
    "who am i? who am I?" I said out loud laughing as i jumped down from the tree "my name is anastasiya and i've watching you" i continued with a smile.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Had his client passed? Alkron was still conflicted on the topic; on one hand she did marvelously under a death threat, but what happened when that threat became more…?

Alkron curled the ends of his lips in a sly smirk and yanked out his right arm. Along the arm a series of lightning bolts appeared cracking, snapping whip-like, intertwining with his fingers the lightning gave an almost ominous light and a pulse, beating like a drum. In one fluid motion, a snap of the fingers, the Astral Blade appeared clutched in his grasp unsheathed.

All Reika and everyone would see was an empty hilt, the blade portion broken off for some time; however, for some reason the hilt pulsated and sent out wave after wave of both demonic and human energy outward, distorting the very fabric of reality. Around Alkron the air felt unusually heavy and hot, the air tasted like salt—breathing would be either incredibly hard, or impossible for lesser beings.

A loud, vicious crack resounded around the Astral Blade. A sharp light appeared for only a second encircling around the blade, giving it form. The wind also picked up greatly as though a huge gale was recently locked away and was now freed. His hair whipped back, but his face still carried the smirk.

Alkron shot his arm up and twisted his wrist in attack. The sky and everything in it was cleaved in two for as far as the eye could see, reaching far beyond the reaches of the horizon; clouds parted, where the Astral Blade hit there was nothingness except a vast gravitational pull. Those nearest to the pull as swept up and killed instantly when they touched the nothingness, their bodies were compressed instantly, they were now no bigger than an atom. Another swing of the Astral Blade and the sky returned to normal, the calm returned, everything was peaceful again as tough the incident never happened. Alkron turned his attention to Reika then.

In an instant he dashed at her and brought up the Astral Blade to attack, but an instant before committing to his attack, Alkron held back the Astral Blade. His eyes stared into hers almost passionately. He couldn’t tell from this close what expression she had on, he couldn’t feel her vibes, or read her thoughts. HE spoke but one word to her in a whisper, and only to her.

“Well?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

"IF! You wish me dead. Then do it. Xion will wait for the other. So either way it doesn't matter." I looked into Sayn's eyes. "I will not stop you. You, for some odd reason, I don't want to hurt or fight." I stood there, waiting for the strike. I knew he could do it, and probably wouldn't even think twice about it. My face showed no emotion. My eyes stopped tearing and my hair laid straight. "Well...Make your choice. I die, or I live."

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hikari woke up. Her hair glossed as some of the rays shine on her. She fixed her clothes and stared at the white robe and the staff Xion had gave her. She sighed. This will be a big responsible for her. But she decided to take it so she shouldn't doubt herself. She nodded. She needed to be stronger from now on. Knowing a couple of physical activities wouldn't hurt if she tries it, right? That's decided. She was going to ask for someone's help.

She started walking outside her room, hoping to find someone to inquire if they can teach her some "moves" so she would be stronger and would not be a burden to the others. Her feet eventually brought her outside. She smelled the air. It was good and relaxing.
    Last edited by ayu; Jan 09, 2009 at 10:33 AM.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Good answer,” Alkron said and sheathed his weapon. It could be that she really trusted Alkron, or it could be that she could feel the lack of murderous intent in his actions just now. Though his actions with the Astral Blade was dangerous, it was required to test his client. Alkron stared up into the sky, he knew the scar created by the Astral Blade was seen, probably by everyone on this side of the planet; some were pulled into the abyss and died, the lucky ones were those inside or underground. Even though the exact point of his location couldn’t be discerned, if someone traced the scar to its center Alkron would be standing to greet him.

“We must move, now,” said Alkron who normally had a gut feeling if Xion or his army would specifically come looking for him, and why would he make it any easier for him?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    "who am i? who am I?" I said out loud laughing as i jumped down from the tree "my name is anastasiya and i've watching you" i continued with a smile.
    Why are you doing that? I asked her. Suddenly I heard the man say that we had to move. I looked at the girl and walked away from her.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than out of know were a orc came out and tried to attack me with a wooden club than i put the gun up in the air than the sword that was attached to the bottom of the gun went threw his head than i took it out kinda slow and than a goblin jumped on his shoulders as the orc fell to the ground and really fast i shot the goblin right threw the head "attack me again and everything goes slow and painfully"i said very low.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I suddenly heard a shot in the distance and instinct told me to leave as fast as we could. Hey, we should really move. I think something is coming this way, and I don't think it's friendly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast