+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

than after that hundreds of demons ran at me attacking me i slashed and shot them than when they made a big circle around me holding me i made a huge blast making all the demons fly away than a big wave of power went past everyone i than stood there smoking and a large black spot under me.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I disappeared with the demon leader and the rest of the demons followed. When we arrived there were atlest a hundred demons out side waiting "You and me are going after the leader have the rest of your men keep them at bay." I said to the demon leader runing forward with my blade.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    Why are you doing that? I asked her. Suddenly I heard the man say that we had to move. I looked at the girl and walked away from her.
    why are you walking away? i said as i jumped from the tree as i caught up with her you have something i need to get i said with a smile and continued to walk behind her
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    why are you walking away? i said as i jumped from the tree as i caught up with her you have something i need to get i said with a smile and continued to walk behind her
    Me?! What do I have that you want? I asked her while walking towards the others.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    Me?! What do I have that you want? I asked her while walking towards the others.
    i don't know! i said annoyed. [color="red"] if i knew i wouldn't have to follow you. i figure you'll lead me right to it [/coor] i said cooly.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than the other demons ran into the woods than i heard one from a distance yell "hey there are some pretty girls back here"the goblin said than i ran a little and disappeared than i was between the goblin and the girls "back away"i said in a low dark voice "make me half-blood"the goblin said laughing than i stepped back real quick and shot the goblin in the head "and im a full blood"i said with a serious face.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    i don't know! i said annoyed. [color="red"] if i knew i wouldn't have to follow you. i figure you'll lead me right to it [/coor] i said cooly.
    I glared at the girl and said I'm not a map and I'm not a bloodhound. So you can just search for it on your own.I stomped away and joined the others.

Thanks

than when i had turned around i saw that girl that i had shot in the chest but my hood was still on than a orc came and ran at me with a war axe than i shot him like four times 3 times in the chest and once in the arm than he came and tried to smash me with the axe than i blocked it with my sword than i jumped up at him and when i got to his face i shot him right in the center of the head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast