+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

As soon as she was gonna answer a couple of demons appeared and were about to attack us. Suddenly a hooded man appeared and started shooting them. I somehow recognized the aura of the man but I couldn't remember from where.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than a hundreds of demon came and started shooting arrows at us i than ran towards them head on than i jumped on an orc's shoulders than i did a front flip and while i did it i shot the orc in the back of the head than i pushed off the other orc and i was on the orc's back i shot at while he was falling than i pushed off and i sliced of the other orcs head than a goblin came at me and jumped up in the air i grabbed his neck than i stabbed him multiple times than i shot him in the head in threw him "go"i said out loud over the yelling that the orc and goblin's were doing than i just started shooting the rest of them than another goblin jumped at me than i twisted around and kicked him in the face.

Thanks

We started to fight the demons, who had greatly multiplied. I burned the ones that surrounded me to a crisp. "Go", I heard the man say and I nodded, kicking the demons and burning them. The voice also sounded familiar, but who was it? Suddenly an ogre pinned me to a tree and tried to devour me. I punched him in the gut and burned him to ashes. As soon as I saw an opportunity to escape, I grabbed the girl and jumped into the air. Some of the demons tried to grab at my feet but I quickly incinerated them.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i turned around and saw the girl flee with the other than i looked down and a orc came and hit me in the back of the head with a war hammer i went 100 meters back than i got up from the debris and dust than i stood there than my chest started to glow a purple color i than touched my chest than my hand started to go through my chest i than pulled out the source than i held it than i yelled and than the whole forest blew up than i stood there and most of the orcs and goblins were alive some were on the ground than i walked through all the trees and debris than one orc came and tried to hit me with his hammer i than ducked and than when his arm was wrapped around him i shot at him in the chest and than the bullet went through him and others.

Thanks

While jumping through the trees, a giant explosion happened behind us and blew us against some trees. I lost my grip on the girl and crashed onto a tree. The explosion had been so strong that it knocked me out.

Thanks

than after i killed the last orc i had realized the change of transformation than i started walking through the debris "what if i can make my own clan a nation"i said to myself than i flew away away leaving a purple trail behind meas i flew away

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

I was let go and fell onto a tree branch. The branch had pierced my side. "Gah!" I couldn't move or breath without pain. I knew it didn't puncture my lung or anything else I needed, but it hurt so much. I couldn't move. I couldn't take the pain. Not the pain of the branch. The pain of not being able to move my legs. I than realized that where I would live, unless my wound was healed by magic, I wouldn't be able to use my right leg.

"DAMN!" I shouted over the noise.

I laid there in a puddle of my own blood. I would willing accept death. I didn't want to, but I did not fear it. I laid and waited for anyone to come. Either to end me, or save me.

OOC: THE GUY I LIKED ASKED ME OUT! WEWT!!!!!!! I IZ HAPPIEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I finally woke up and the first thing I recognized Reika's blood. I quickly got up and sprinted towards where she was. When I finally reached her, she was laying in a pool of her own blood and unconscious from the blood loss. I quickly reached into my bag and took out a potion that would heal her wound and regenerate the same amount of blood that was lost. I took out the branch, ripped a piece of my clothing, and put pressure on the wound. I only had to wait until she woke up.

Ooc: this is what's good of having a nurse for a mom.^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast