+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

I just stared at the man and wondered if I should go after him. I finally decided to do so, so I put Reika on my back and ran next to him. Hey, why did you bring us here?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than stood there very silent not saying a word or even looking at her.

Thanks

He suddenly stopped without saying a word. I just looked at him and waited if he answered.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i just kept walking than when we got to a small restaurant i went in and everyone stopped and looked at me as i came in than i sat down at a table in the corner.

Thanks

He entered the restaurant and sat down. Right now I didn't know if I should run or stay here. I just stood there thinking my next move. If he was dangerous, I didn't want to risk Reika or myself.

Thanks

than a group of man came at my table and started threatening me than they told me to go outside than i stood there and they stood in a circle around me "we don't like you here"the man said.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Xion))

"The door is open. Come at anytime, but please hurry." I replied telepathically.

((Reika))

"Urrh" I grunted lowly. I slowly opened my eyes, a thing I thought I'd never do again. I was standing, or being help up rather. I looked around, everything still in a haze. I couldn't see properly as if I had been asleep for days, but I knew it wasn't.

That dream...Could it have really happened? That I would save the world only to...No, it couldn't be real. I'm just a human. I don't see into the future past what I think is going to happen.

I decided to try and look around again. I rolled my head to the left and tapped something. Probably the person or thing holding me up. I tried to move my left arm, but it was securely fastened by something. I tried to move my right arm, but that caused pain in my hip. I tryed to move my legs, but they barely moved.

I then thought 'Wait...My legs moved...I can feel them. I must have been healed somehow.'

I looked out again and saw a strange man and demon. Everything was blurred so I couldn't see their faces and my hearing was impaired by my massive headache.

Was this the end? Was I captured? Was I to end the human and half demon races? No.

I moved my hand so my hidden blade slide forward and locked in place. I stabbed the thing to my side right in the thigh. It moved away from me in shock and I stumbled backwards. I started to walk away. I had to live. I moved my hand in a certain way that the blade unlocked and I lived my wrist so it went back inside hidden. I had made it to some kind of fish shop and tripped. Everything went black again, and I was trapped in my dream...again.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I teleported back to Master Xion, "I have good news master, are armies have grown back to full streangth plus a few hundred more." I said to Master, "The demons were mad before because they wanted bloodshed so i took them to a demonic strong that we had said was to dangers for now, but we were able to kill the leader and the rest of them now plege their aligance to you my master."
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast