Thread: The Demon Lands

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

Ooc. My Character

Name: Wasted "Shadow" Satushi

Side: Neutral

Apperence: Check Sigs Or Read Character Application

Weapon: Avenger: A 7' long 4" wide adamant hard ultra keen shadow odiachi, Capable to solidfy at will and upon the contact of flesh, As well as be summon freely. Avenger: 14' long 8" wide adamant hard ultra keen shadow odiachi, Capable to solidfy at will and upon the contact of flesh, As well as be summon freely. Appearence is shown in both sigs, Sizes double as he transform.

Ic. *His form silently appears lingering in the shadows of this realm as he observes Xlyn from the shadows. He summons Avenger into his r.hand grasping the hilt tightly as he bends his r.elbow slightly, Resting Avenger upon his r.shoulder. He conseals his presence from this realm as he remains silent and unseen.*'...'

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

As she flipped through the pages, she found some torn out pages in the book. It was a pity. It looked good to read. She tried to search for the author but found none in the book. Strange... A small growl was heard from her stomach. She haven't had breakfast yet. She should try to find some food... and find Xion to discuss about her brother.

She placed the book in a table nearby, opened the wooden door and found herself wandering outside the hallways. Hmmmm... Now where could the kitchen be... She pouted a bit, looking for food.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Taking the chance that both Xion and Xyln were distracted, I decided to take a risk. I quickly punched Xyln in the stomach, leaving him without air, grabbed Reika and ran out into the hallway. I quickly turned at the corner when I bumped into a young girl. She didn't look evil so I grabbed her and kept running. I knew that if I stopped, it'd be our downfall.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

As she was lying on the floor looking up darkness started to form right there then my head came out then i looked at her and dashed straight down on her choking her "don't run"i said to her then picking her up and looking at the girl from before.

Thanks

I gasped when Xyln appeared out of nowhere and choked me. I quickly got angry and started to flail around my arms and legs, trying to get free. I looked at Reika and the other girl when darkness started to overtake my vision. My struggles got wealer until everything got black.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then held her down as she was struggling then i started to put my other hand in her chest making her eyes turn pitch black and the inside of her mouth turn black as smoke came out of her then it formed over both of us then when it went away she had different clothes on.

Thanks

As I floated in darkness, I could hear voices calling my name. I tried to look around but I couldn't see anything. Suddenly, people from my village started to appear from the darkness, and suddenly I was in the village, as if nothing had ever happened. I looked around confused. All of them had died at the hands of Xion's army. How could it be that they were all here? "Shiori!" I looked to see who called me and saw my best friend Ai and my "brother" Ren waving at me. I could feel tears running down my face but I still couldn't move. "Ai...Ren...". I knew that this couldn't be true, they had both died in my arms.

Thanks

Then she had came back but she was alot eviler and had different clothes on "hmmm"i stood there letting go of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast