+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51

Thread: The Demon Lands

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

Yugo finished clearing the old home, he went back outside of the house to the others, the two looked at him wondering what happened. he looks back at them, and nodded his head 'no' he didn't want to say anything, because he knew that it was too late to save the old farmer, but the boy inherits the land. "Yu. we gotta get back to HQ." Yu agreed by nodding his head and headed back to HQ, but most of the way he kept quiet of what he saw and never spoke of it again.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Suddenly I saw the village burning with bodies everywhere. Ren lay dead next to me and Ai was dying in my arms. It was happening all over again. I yelled at the top of my lungs and everything went black again. I could feel my body but I couldn't control it. I could feel something evil controlling me. I tried to dominate it but it was too strong. Just when I was about to give up, the faces of everyone dear to me came to my mind and it made my strength increase."I have to avenge them." I could feel my arms and I grabbed my head, struggling to defeat this evil. I could suddenly see Xyln and I grit my teeth, fighting with all my might.

(O.C: PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu and the others reached the city, Yu sighed and told the others he'll meet up with them later, they both nodded and headed back to HQ, feeling really distressful of what seen, he had to live of what he saw, before he could go and rest for today, he heard a scream, he looks around and searches for the scream, he looks everywhere in every direction, knowing the scream was somewhere, he came around the corner and saw a man holding a woman, he withdraw his sword, "Halt, let her go." he said pointing the tip of the sword at the man.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

With a quick move, a girl had dragged her to somewhere. "Wait I-" Her words were stopped when Xyln appeared in front of them. "Xyln!" She exclaimed but as soon as she was about to take hold of him, the two of them, the girl and he, disappeared. She furrowed her brows. "What's happening around here?" she mumbled.

Thanks

I kept struggling with the dark feeling that controlled me. 'Give up, you cannot win' a demonic voice told me over and over in my mind as I struggled to keep my sanity. I knew it would be hard, but I had to fight this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hanyougirl2010 For This Useful Post:

sasuke676 (Jun 30, 2009)

Newbie sasuke676 is off to a good start sasuke676's Avatar
    Thanks

*i run towards the village from the distance* i sence vampires

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then watched her "i will not let her control her body i must do it"i said then touching her forehead with one finger then red glowing lines appeared all over her body letting the darkness control her faster.

Thanks

The darkness suddenly got stronger and it was getting harder to fight back.I couldn't give up so easily. My vision slowly came back blurrily and I could faintly see Xyln's silhoutte in front of me. "W-what did you do t-to me...?" I forced out between teeth.
    Last edited by hanyougirl2010; Nov 08, 2009 at 02:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51