+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

"And by things you cannot speak about means...?" Hikari started to squeeze information out of Xyln. Since he was going to help her find her brother, she should know about him more. She observed at the place. Dark and gloomy. She decided to find a seat around.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"im not going to discuss that infromation"i said to hikari than i walked up to her and looked deeply into her eyes than my eyes faded from black to a dark red.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Woah, woah, woah,” spoke Alkron in quick succession. He rushed up to the young girl as a strange emotion appeared upon his face and looked her in the eye. “Did you say Xion?” How long had it been since he thought of Xion? A hundred years? A little more, certainly not less, and it wasn’t like their last meeting was heartwarming.

Another experiment completed.

Luke and I used to celebrate every concoction that seeped from his brain the moment of its completion by staying up late, partying, and we always ended at the same spot overlooking the stars, as though we were the sole creators of the vast universe. These simple habits were all that we could afford, sure we had vast amounts riches that even those just beneath us in Xion’s army couldn’t even begin to imagine; it was these simple traditions that brought us a true kind of recollection, serenity, happiness that no amounts of money could afford. We’d laugh and talk about the girls we’d like to date; it was a competition of ours to see who would get a girlfriend first… I lost. It was just another day, another completed idea that bored the hell out of me, but really enticed Luke.

A lot’s changed since the first time an experiment was completed; we’re more comfortable around each other now like two long lost brothers somehow brought back together by fate. We know each other inside and out, we know when the other is truly happy, when he is putting on a show of strong face, when we fall for the new barmaid; there’s nothing of the other that we do not know. So when Luke appeared before me I knew two things had happened instantly: One, I knew that another experiment was complete as his eyes sparkled like no other. And two, that his life was in danger.

Luke rushed up to my side panting and sweating far too heavily for a scientist and grabbed my arm before I could question him about it, and we both dashed through Xion’s main fort’s corridors. His hand was wet… and warm, with a single moment’s glance I saw blood seeping through three slices along the back of his hand and running along to the front. In Luke’s other hand I saw the hilt of a weapon, but the blade was not attached, however blood dripped from where a blade should be…

“You’ve finished the Astral Blade, then?” I ask, hoping for some information on what was happening. The Astral Blade is a weapon with an invisible blade, the blade isn’t naturally invisible, but is made so by fierce gales storms of wind and pressure.

Luke nodded and thrust me into a darkened room. Luke entered also and closed, locked the door behind.

“What the Hell’s going on?” My voice lets out the anger I was barely able to conceal until this moment. Luke, in the perpetual darkness spoke and held the blade thither from his body so that in time I would understand to take it from him. I do so in silence.

The weapon is heavy, uniquely so. My eyes bug out and see strange lights, patterns along the floor, walls, and ceiling, waves of light, Luke’s own body a distorted shadow barely recognizable.

“The Astral Blade is a weapon that shouldn’t have been created,” Luke said, there is a clear panic in his tone. “It’s far too powerful, no one alive should wield it, they will be consumed… it is a power that no mortal, demon or human, could withstand against. Only the Gods could wield such a power!”

There begins slamming against the door as if hordes of soldiers rammed the door with their bodies in hopes to knock it down. My eyes strain, I could see their bodies through the door, they too are only distorted shadows. On impulse, my body reacts and the Astral Blade swings upward, cuts the ties of reality where I see their shadows… in a blink of the eye, it is all over…

Every single body, the room, walls, ceiling, and for as far as the eye could see, everything is split in two except for myself and Luke. Blood drips through the wreckage as the only sound to be heard. For a mile all around us, the destruction is limitless, bodies torn in two, their faces so no sign of even knowing what happened to them.

“L-L-L-Luke, what d-d-did you create?” I say trembling, my legs give out and my body crashes to the ground. My visions returns to normal the moment the Astral Blade slips through my grip.

Moments later Luke, too, dies at Xion’s hand and labeling him a traitor, me too know that I think about it. A bargain is said then, one that said neither Xion nor myself with interfere or acknowledge the other person’s presence for as long as they both shall live. That was the bargain that saved both of our lives and to this day we both honor that deal; we both know nothing but complete ruin will come if we were to betray those words.

That was also the last moment Xion ever had a general for fear of creating another Alkron and Luke.

“You do not know what you’re asking there,” Alkron said His recollection of Luke’s last moments lasted only a faint glimmer of a second in his mind; there was no mourning, no tear-jerking moments, just fact as he remembered it precisely as it happened. “But if you’re willing to throw your blade away and never kill again afterwards, I’ll see to it the job is done. Accept?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

As I kept fighting the demons, I see that the man and another girl be surrounded by a dark light and disappear. Then the surviving demons left also. As I sat there, bruised and exhausted, I realized that this was the work of Xion.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

((Reika))

"I...I....accept..." I sheathed my short katana, and stared at the man. "I will never fight again if you do this for me. Unless my life is in danger that is."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"come with me"i told the girl than appearing back into the village i saw demons on the ground and the girl standing there panting "i want you to kill that girl and if you fail than ill kill her my self"i told hikari than i stood there looking at the girl from a distance.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

As I slowly regained my strength, I felt another demonic aura nearby. Dammit, not again. I said with an annoyed look on my face. Show yourself demon!

Thanks

i than started walking through the black smoke than i stood there looking at the girl "this new body cover is good instead of showing you what i really look like"i said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast