+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Valtor lead a normal human life until one day was chosen by a mysterious Sword known as Yamato.

Long ago where humans and devils could co-exsit there use to be a legendary sword known as yamato, that was carried by the devil king known as Sparda. Sparda was the one who governed the devils which were best known as acoylites lower forms of devils and Advacates the higher forms of devils. Respected by both the humans and devils for his loyalty, Bravery, kindness which is not to be taken advantage of, and his special powers known as Devil Trigger.
     click to show spoiler

Sparda's Sword Yamato which was used as a key to seal off the realm of devils from humans behind the Devils Gate. One day when Sparda's best man became so consumed with the fact that he can use all three levels of Devil Trigger he decided to take over the humans world and the Realm Of Devils. As the fight for mankind and the realm of devils where on the line Sparda became badly injured by his best Acolites attacks, Sparda was moments away from losing to a low level devil but was refused to be beaten. As the traitor delivered what seemed to be the final blow he uses the seal of confinement to seal him in the deepeist part of the Realm Of Devils.

Fearing oneday he might return for revenge sparda started a devils school for both the humans and devils that either have the ability to use Devil Trigger or have not awaken to it. Upon Sparda's leave to keep the peace between the humans and devils which have all traveled to the other side he seals yamato to oneday be wielded by a worthy human.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 years later...

Damn, Another day of boring school. Valtor signs. Guess I'd Better get ready or the teach will scold me for being late and give lectures on why a young man should never be late. I swear if I have to seat through one of those lectures i'll blow my brains out. As Valtor grabs a quick bite to eat he seals of the entrance to the arena that he left open all night. Walking out the door he sees other people heading out to play hookey and he hangs his head in shame.

And yet they call me a loser. Starting up his bike he takes off and heads towards the campus. As Valtor arrives at the school he has only 3 minutes till the late bell rings. AHHH only 3 minutes till the late bell rings! I rush to beat the late bell and trip into this big hole. CRAP! Why is there a big a- Before he could get the word out the bell rings. N-N-N- NO. Valtor says now I have to here his mouth.. Can things get any worse? peeking through the door I see the old man writing on the board. Yes I whisperd in a low voice, trying to sneak in I hear. " Mister Valtor late again?" Oh crap! sorry sir I had tripped into this big hole rushing to class. OH have you know? Nonetheless your stiil late! and you do know what that means? NOOOOOO! Valtor yells not that!

The old man then says OH YES! with a bright glare in both his glasses with an evil smile on his face. IT'S LECTURE TIME!!!! After what seemed like hours of lectures the bell rings ok class thats it for today. Also don't for get about the school field trip thats in two days. Class dismissed. Valtor heads out side and seats down under the tree that provided outstanding shade from the sun.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

i sat on the ground waiting for something to do.i had no idea where i was supposed to be.but it looked like i didnt care where i was.so i waited

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex walked out of the training room with a towel around his neck. It was a good workout, but now he needed to rest. Rpex wiped the sweat from his face and laid down on the ground. He would let himself rest for two hours, but then it was back to the training room for ten more hours. Rpex took off his blades and laid them to rest next to him.
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; Aug 29, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

two men walked up to me and were staring at me "hey you why are you sitting here all alone?"they asked."im not"within seconds a gun at they're forehead and next thing you know there was blood everywhere and i was walking away from two dead bodies

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex got up from his rest and reattached his blades, it was time to train again. He walked back into the training room and got set up. He went over to his bench he was using and put ten pound weights on his arms and legs. He pulled out his two katanas and started his movements. He was getting faster with the weights on, he would soon have to move up to twenty pounds each. Soon he was streaming across the room cutting the stones on the walls with each swing.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

on top of an edge of a building looking out to the setting sun Kyo wears a hood over he's head. Then Kyo leans towards the edge of building and falls off a 60 to 70 floor foot building down word to the ground. Kyo emditly start to run on the glass windows of the building and at half way he jumps off a window cusing a wave of glass to bind and break in a circle that followed. Kyo makes it to a nother building's window which was out at the time. After barrel rolling across the floor he hops up only to slace two humans wearing suits into pieces and a door there he stands and looks behind him as sees to more humans in suits guarding with stock they quickly go for there guns, but only to be showerd by Kyo's machinegun's bullets which ripped both the guards infront and the guard in the room at the time with also the door breaking and spintering apart.
    Not long after, Kyo stopping shoting a bullets from the room come flying out like bees thousand of bullets flyed through the air taring and blowing holes in to Kyo's body. After minutes the bullets flying five men come out of the room and start walking towards Kyo's body of what was left of it. As they all round a guy dressed in purple suit comes out and smooths back he's hair a big smile from ear to ear apprears of the guys face.

"So is he dead!" said the guy with a high pich voice to the one of the men near the body remanies.

"Yay! Wait these is......" said guard 1 as he looks close here to the head of the what iss Kyo's.

"Wait!!... this....." *SSSLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGGG* said the guard 1 as he's head pops of from he's body. Will the other guards try to fire slashs coming from nowhere to appear and with in minutes the last three guards are piles of blood a body parts.

"Hmm! So these is the work of the famous demon beast im glad!" said Guy as he snikers and looks behind him to see Kyo standing there with blade at he's neck.
    hi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to walterguy For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 30, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm what should I do now? Noone here knows how to fight or does the type of training I do. But then again I do train with a scythe people would think I'm crazy! As Valtor got up he was surrounded by 3 of the schools best football players.

"Well, well ,well what do we have here?" A guy that looks tough but really is a nerd! I then tell them look I don't have time to play with a bunch of ladies that shower togather after every football game. WHAT DID YOU SAY!? You heard me, wanna do something about it.

That it you asked for it. Look boso the clown can't even talk properly. As the jock tries to take a swing at Valtor he disappers and soon the jock finds himself on the ground. Wha-what the hell!? As the rest of them tries to rush him he quickly lays them all on the ground. Did you three honostly think you can take me down?

Man if your coach found out about this you guys might be replaced. As the Jocks became extremly pissed off the say you'll pay for this. Yeah where have I heard that be for? Getting on his motorcycle he heads home and gets ready for his evening training.

Meanwhile in the realm of devils...

Out of nowhere a voice yells KYO and CHIKARA to my office stat! I have an assignment for you!
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 30, 2009 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks

i went into an alley and killed more as i walked,then i heard it the one thing i hated most the old man screaming my name,i ran and made it to his office in no time at all "you want something?"i asked his emotionless
    Last edited by tokini; Aug 30, 2009 at 10:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast