+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Rpex looked up from his training as a massive yell ripped through the school. It must be Novas, he thought. Rpex ran through the school going towards Novas office. He busted through the door, "Sir, what's wrong." He asked Novas.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"sir?"i asked kyo,well thats what i thought he was called anyway "i was playing a game.what do you want?" i asked with no expresion

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

No everythings fine Rpex, I just need to talk to Chikara and Kyo. Which I'm waiting on so you can return to what you where doing. Anyway Chikara Novas says with his eyes turning red. Do you really think I'm that old? Cause I look like I'm 30 years of age. But that's not why I called you here I have a mission for you and Kyo since he's not here you can relay it to him. novas shifts his demonic sword and begins to talk. There's been a few of our friends set loose in the human world and to make matters worse there's a great evil afoot. So if you'd like which I highly recommend you to take care of them.

Also I need you and kyo to scout for others that posses the ability to devil trigger espeacialy a boy name Valtor Valintine keep a close watch on him. Novas hands her two necklaces. Those are hell necklaces they will allow you to leave freely between here and the human's world. Oh and one more thing when your done scouting make sure everyone holds hands when returning.

We don't know where they will end up at. Ok dismissed don't forget tell kyo Novas then vanishes without a trace.

Thanks

"thats it?,took him long enough"i walked over to kyos place a broke the door down "yo! you in here?!"i asked not expecting an answer "im leaving a note ! i grabbed a peice of paper and wrote him anote

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex turned around and headed back towards his training. It was a shame he rarely got to go on missions, but Novas must have a good reason. Rpex walked down the hall looking at all the students at the school. Most in his option didn't deserve to be here they were wasting time. He continued walking down to the training room and resumed his training.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Hmmm. Maybe I should give him something to do. Novas appears out of nowhere in front of Rpex. Hey have something for you to do, under one condition you show me how far you come with your training. If you surprise me then i'll give you a little mission. If not then you can resume your training deal? But just to let you know you'll be the first to witness some of my power. So you still up for it?

Thanks

the note simply said 'meet me in the human world the necklace will take you there ill explain there' i left it where he could see it and went to the human world . luckly at a school,good start . i went up to the office "yes is there a valtor valintine here?" i asked the lady "umm yes" she said after checking some device "take me to him" "umm okay...mister valtor valintine please come to the office "sge spoke into what looked like a stick and her voice boomed all around "ill wait here" i told the lady

Thanks

After waiting for 5 minutes the lady comes back and reports that he has left for the day and that she could catch him tomarrow cause their going on a trip to an anceint artifact muesum.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 30, 2009 at 01:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast