+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

"Of course sir it is a honor to fight with you." Rpex said taking off his training weights and picking up his swords. "Ready when you are." He said getting in stance. He was a little nerves about fighting Novas, he just hoped that his training had progressed far enough.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"non,i need this kid pronto.where does he live?" i asked the lady "why do you need to know this?" she asked "relitive" was all i said "oh here" she handed me paper "thank you." i walked out of the building "how would one read this?"

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Good! but not here Novas opens a portal in the wall leading to a training ground where he does his training in his spare time. Hope your ready turning around he says begin!!
    Vanishing into then air he appears in front of Rpex. Come now don't be Scared blasting him into a near by wall with the palm of his hand.

Human World....

Almost time for school. Valtor says as he gets up his phone rings. "Hey man where are you the voice says on the other side?" I'm just getting up why? Just getting up man you'd better hurry over to the school cause the bus is about to leave. so and I dri- woah what do you mean about to leave? They made the trip for today instead. you did know that right? WHAT!? he yells with a big size chibikay head.

Yeah it's about to leave in 4 minutes, hurry up man or you'll miss out I heard the muesum were going to has the legendary yamato sword used by Sparda the devil king himself there. I'm on my why quickly hanging up the phone he gets dress and burns rubber getting to school. Phew I made it! Late even for a field trip Mr.Valintine? his teacher says. NO SIR! as a matter of fact i JUST found out that the trip was for today.

Hmmm, I guess your right so I'll let you off this once so no LECTURE this time. Everyone lets go the bus is about to leave. Boy did you get lucky said Valtor's friend. Yeah he says looking around. Hey you ever get the feeling your being watched? No, why? Never mind for get about. HEY YOU TWO GET A MOVE ON!! scurrying on the bus they head off to the museum.

Thanks

Rpex's head was shaking from the blast, he got up and ran towards Novas. He was coming down with his blade, but before he hit Rpex disappeared and reappeared behind Novas using a sweep from his leg to trip him. While he was tripping Novas he used the non-sharpened part of his blade to hit his stomach.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"huh?"i looked up a yellow thing and kids were running into it "WAIT!!!"i yelled as i ran over to them "a old man was next to it "gramps!,is there a valintine here? i need to talk to him please!" i asked

Thanks

Not bad.. Not bad at all drawing his huge demonic sword called soul edge he says my turn! Taking off as if he was launched out off a cannon he reappers over top of Rpex head. Comeing down on his head he fakes the swing and does a mid-air spin kick in his face... Maybe I over did that one. Anywho I know you can do better than this now. Hey I know you can use your Devil Trigger correct!? All the training you do should have been able to allow you to acheive it.

Human World...

Valtor hears his name mentioned. Who Are you? He asked, have we even meet before?

Thanks

Rpex thought for a second he has been training hard maybe this time he could use it. "Okay you asked for it, lets go Denkou." Rpex shouted the last part as lightning erupted from his body. He appeared behind Novas kicking him towards a wall, before Novas hit the wall Rpex appeared in front of Novas and spun kicked him back. Dropping his swords he trusted his hands forward as great arcs of lightning erupted from them streaming towards Novas. Rpex dropped to the ground a lot of his energy gone from the attack.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

WELL DONE!! holding his hand out and summons a wall of molten lava to stop the lightning. As soon as the wall of lava is gone so is he. Wondering where he went Novas stands before Rpex with a grayish blue gun called bulmung pointed at his fore head and says gotcha! quickly putting the gun away he plucks him in the fore head forcing his head to hit the ground.

Your training has done alot for you Rpex Said Novas. Now as promised about that mission there has been an out break of low class acolites thats been corrupted by power. You are to take them out plain and simple. But do not take them lightly they have been known to surprise afew on certain occasions. Have fun! Oh and one more thing don't think you have special treatment just because you got to train with me a little. Everyone here is treated the same he says opening the portal back to the school. Almost for got their south of the school. As for me I have bigger fish to fry he says as his eyes glow red.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast