+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

"Of course, sir." Rpex said getting up with a slight ache in his bones. "Where can I find the acolytes?" Rpex asked moving his arms around to get the aching out. "I will not let them surprise me." He promised putting his swords up and gathering his things.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually their by the gate that leads to the world of the humans it's still aways to go but it's a good thing though. It gives you experiance for the battles to come. Now if you'll excuse me. Novas opens a portal and leaves. She then hears his voice say hurry up and leave or you'll be here till I get back.

Thanks

Rpex ran through the patrol back to the school, he looked around for a second then ran off towards the gate. As Rpex was running he started to wonder what these acolytes had that would cause them to be a bother. He was nearing the gate, Rpex slowed down and decided that he would to some recon before he attacked. Rpex ran behind a rock near the gate and looked over it checking out his opponents.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"we have to go!" i grabbed his hand and started to lead him off

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

A figure comes from out of nowhere and walks towards the acolytes as them looked at the figure and getting ready to kill. as the figure walk closer and closer the acolytes started to get blood thusty then from the school's windows five more acolytes come popping out of the school tring to get the jump on the figure and as that happen with in seconds all that could be seen is a flash of red light appearing on the acolytes bodies as they turned into pieces and ash. *SLING, SLING, SLING, SLING, SLING* *PPPOOOFFF*

"And I thought you could fight Rpex.Hmm" said the figure as it soon reveals that its Kyo standing there with a blink ecpraiton on he's face.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

As Valtor snatched his hand from the mysterious girl he says whoa! slow down I don't even know You! Yet to make matters worse you want to run off with me? As the bus starts up he tells here im not going to miss this trip plus i want to see the sword that was left here by Sparda.

As he runs off towards the bus he jumps on and the bus leaves headed towards the museum.

Realm Of Devils...

As Novas goes into the deep part of the devils realm he finds a enormous Ogre like devil.
    Who are you? asked the ogre. I should be asking you the samething replied Novas. Why are you in the direction of the one sealded off? The ogre then starts to get hostile and says none of your BUSINEUSS! and swings at Novas. Blocking his hit with one hand his eyes begin to glow red.

My, My now that wasn't very smart of you. he then shoves away his arm and dealivers a hard blow to the gut. ARRGH! what was that!? he said while grabbing his gut and swings with a club twice his size. upon impact Novas had already moved What! where he go!? I'm right here holding his hand out Novas releases a power swing from his demonic sword scarring the ogre's face. ARRRRRGH! MY FACE! what it was already bad enough or did i make it even worse?

Why You Arrogant old MAN! Pissing Novas off he desides to end the fight....OLD...MAN! pointing his demonic sword at the ogre it starts to turn blood red. Can a old man do this? vanishing and reappering all over the ogre Novas swings his sword to what seemed as if he did it thousands of time delivering the last slash he returns to the ground. Putting his sword away the ogre starts to gush blood and fall apart. Hmph, they don't make them like the use to. But iI wonder, why was he headed in his direction?

If he still has followers from back during the war then we might be in trouble. I'll have them look in to it once they return from the human world. Novas then returns to the school but not the school office. The office noone knows of.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 31, 2009 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks

Rpex got up from behind the rock, "Kyo, what are you doing here your suppose to be in the human world with Chikara." He said putting his hand forward and blasting one of the acolytes Kyo had missed. "Next time do your job and don't take the pleasure of killing away from mine." Rpex said as he turned around to go back to the school and report to Novas.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hm!" said Kyo as he took he's hand and a hole appeared in was a diminstion pocket of darkness on the ground and jumping right in it as he jumped the hole close behind him.

later at the musem

A normal crowd of people coming to see the sword of Sparda as people come in a flash of light and wind blow out from the street ally and after a few minutes Kyo comes out from the ally and looks to see if there is danger ahead.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast