+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

You'd think that a museum would be empty. Valtor says stepping of the bus with both hands in pocket. But then again their probably here to see Sparda's sword yamato. Hey! Valtor, Check this out their having a contest to see who can remove the sword from its resting place in the stone. No sooner than Valtor finishes reading it the captain of the football team snatches the notice. You ladies don't plan on doing this do you? I then stand there with an emotionless look on my face.

What do i need to mess your face up pretty boy? Raising an eyebrow I then say funny ever since I humiliated you. you got alot of bravado. Care to see how much you have after I beat you again? Lets keep moving class before we don't get a chance to see the sword. Hmph, i'll deal with you later the captain of the team says. come on boys lets give this sword thing a try show them whos a real man around here.

proceeding up the stairs Valtor sees what appears to be devils from the other world. Hey man everthing alright? Yeah im fine lets get going before we miss out he says in a low cool voice. what were those things he says and countinues into the museum.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i had jumped on the thing that they went on and rode it to what they called a 'museum' i walked the hallways and saw the valintine kid.i walked behined him and grabbed his arm "hurry up i hear that swords here."i pulled him up to the front by pushing people out of the way,then i shoved him twords the stone "pull it out." i said harshly to him

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex made it back to the school in a few minutes a little mad that Kyo had taken his kill. He wanted to practice a little with his blade it had been a while since he faced real opponents. He went to Novas' office. "Sir, are you here I have come to make my report." Rpex said into the air it seemed that Novas was out right now. He took a seat in one of the chars next to the wall and waited.
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

soto finishes up his training from the music room and starts to head to the geezers office when he sees rpex sitting on the chairs and soto looks at him with a glare but then remembers why he is here and knockes on the door of the office. when he sences no response he walks next to rpex and sits next to him closing his eyes listening to music.

Thanks

Who are you? Valtor asked and why do you keep following me!? Anyway can you see there are others in front of us. Yeah thats right let the BIG boys handle THIS! As the captain of the football team tries to remove the sword he and his team fails miserably.

*Huff* *Huff* Huff* What the hell!? Is this thing even removable!? As the fall back behind the others people start to sniker and giggle. HRRRRR ok lets see you do it Valtor as he shoves him to the stone. *signs* yeah, whatever putting his right hand on the sword left hand in pocket he removes the sword with ease. Mouths a gap people start to whisper how he do that etc.

Slightly startled he ask himself what the hell!? As the mystrious girl rushes him they are soon encountered by devils. Valtor skills maybe put to the test.

Realm Of Devils...

Ah, Repex and...Soto is it? As Novas appears out of a rip in the wall. So what can i do for you two he says while kicking his feet on the desk.

ooc: does anyone think i should change my characters name? Valtor and Novas what the hell was i thinking lol
    Last edited by darkninja; Sep 02, 2009 at 03:15 PM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: They sound good to me

Rpex got up from his seat and stood in front of Novas' desk. "Just reporting, sir." He said shifting his weight. "I was at the gate when Kyo came in and cleaned up the mess for me before heading off towards the human world. They didn't seem like trouble and I wasn't able to get any Intel that’s it." Rpex said sitting down in one of the chairs in front of the desk. "Anything else you need me to do, sir." He said looking at Novas.
    Live Life Or Die

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FangBloodthirst For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Sep 02, 2009)

Thanks

Not at the moment. BUT since Kyo cleaned up the mess i guess i'll give you something for your troubles. * hands him 5,000 yen* Sorry for the inconvince now you may resume going about your business. Soto never seen you around here before he says while looking through files as the hover in the air.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"crap... you little sh....." i stopped "seal" i put up a seal "lets see how you do" i took out my guns "hurry,ill wait if you need help ill step in" i showed no emotion "hurry" i started shooting ones that were too close to the humans

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast