+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Damn, what is going on? And who is this girl exactly? Valtor looking behind YOU! As I turn around the devil is charging towards Valtor with a weapon of sorts above his head.
    Hmph, he smirks. I'll just count this as my training as I drew Yamato I slash the enemy upward and he begins to fall apart. Wh-Wh-What did he just do that!? Asked the captain of the football team.

As Valtor countinues to fend of the devils he asked the girl who she is and why she needs him. And why do I fell..so weird? is it the sword?

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"...as for who i am,none of your damn buisness,and illl explain what i need you for later"i was getting annoyed with these low class demons.i put away my guns and pulled out my sword "time to kill,but too much time to do so" i unsheathed it . one moment i was standing with my sword,next half the demons were dead and soon enough there were none alive.they all evaporated into the air "were leaving" i put down the seal.my stomach growled i stood with a strait face "are you hungry?" i wasn't too happy about being hungry in the middle of a mission

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

soto grins evily at first when meeting with novas but then bows respectfully and says " yes my name is soto moto i beleive we met when i fought against one of the teachers a while back........anyway i need to see how far ive progressed from then may i test it on you?" sotos eyes glow purple like and his fangs growing out from excitement.

Thanks

My, My, MY, is that a challange young one!? As much as i would love to but it wouldn't be a good idea for me to fight a kid. Besides disappering before Soto could blink and reappers behind him. You'd would have just failed the "TEST". Is there anything else I can do for you?

Human World...

Listen im not going anywhere with someone i don't even know. Plus I have none of my "stuff" to accompany me. Hmph, why am I explaining myself to you!?

Thanks

"fine. we will stop be your place to get whatever the hell you need,then i ll explain"i said as i dragged him out along with the swords."where is your place?" i asked looking around

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

sotos body explodes out with a sonic blast and agaki appears back at his seat and grins " your right i think i failed the test too...right when you stepped i noticed i wouldnt be able to move so i had to result in my sonic dummies" agaki unpleasantly smiles bows and walks out to the hall.

Thanks

Hm, hes going to be a hand full says Novas. If he wants a fight our newcomer should be able to keep him happy he says smiling with eyes glowing red. I wonder how Chikara is doing?

Human World...

One he says while yanking away from her my house is in that direction and two where leaving on this as he presses a bottom on his key chain appears a ninja like motorcycle ( whatever the look like) we're leaving on this get on. A few minutes later the arrive at a house that appears normal but the inside was amazing. The inside of the house was a serenity/ extravagant kinda theme.

Follow me and leads Chikara to an underground training facility.

Thanks

..."hurry it up will ya?" i asked when we had gotten to his home "novas wants you in the demon world now"i said demon world quietly "look,remember those demons? they will kill anyone and everyone to get their hands on you and that sword"i spoke as calm as usual "if they do get you you will die and evil kills everyone"i was still calm "the bad demons anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast