+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Ah, is that so? I asked her. Ok fine I'll go but you'd better fill me in on what im getting in to retracting his scythe he says lead the way.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

... i went to the fridge and pulled out a can "... metal isn't a food you shouldn't eat it"i spoke quietly to him "smells good"i pulled out a melon "....yum" *starts to drool* i looked like i was some kind of faucet " im eating this" i bit about half of the melon off then chewed and swallowed then did the same with the other half. "all better.... don't get any ideas,take my hands" i held them out to him after i put on the hell neclace "this way we can get to where we are going,the easiest and only way to my world "

Thanks

Hm, he says putting on a watch of some sorts. this "hell neckless" lets use travel back and forth to your world? He then takes the neckless and scans it on his motorcycle...... There that should come in handy when the time comes. Ok lets go.

Thanks

"its only going to be used once for now." i took his hands and spoke softly under my breath so he wouldn't hear "to the demon world" in an instant we were in the demon world.i grinned widely "come! this is your new home. the demon world!" i smiled and dragged him to novas office "old man! i brought valintine for you!and valtor youll be fine were the good guys" i smiled nicely before i went off with my expressionless face "ill train with you later,as of now... on seconed thought come with me"i ran back and dragged him along,demons and humans didn't go so well even the good guys had problems "were going to get some food okay?" i dragged him off further

Thanks

F-F-F-Food what kind of food? he says with a worried face. He then mumbels hope it's something I can eat. Anyway this place looks odd and I know for sure this Novas guy can't only whant just me. Valtor looks around looking at all the other demons and devils as they stare at him.

Hm, i wish one of them would come at me they'll get cut right in half.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

soto walks passed the cafateria and catches a glimps of human and notices all the demons starting at him with evil intents. soto walks up to the human and stares at him analysing him and chuckles "haha weak" and goes to gets his food.

Thanks

"hehe."i smiled at everyone and waved,they kept staring. "what do you want, stupid low classed demons?" i glared with killer intent in my eyes as i got out my guns. "ahhhh" they ran, i smiled "don't worry, the food here is good." i smiled at valtor as i dragged him on,into the streets of the city "Tadaaa!" i sang as we entered a skewer stand "ill have..."i counted in my head " fifteen chicken beef with everything and~ umm, two special!" i grinned "hungry as always,chikara,okay coming up" i dragged him to a big table,and grinned as the chef put down HUGE skewers ans two cups of fruit punch "eat" i told valto as i started eating

Thanks

Hmm, As I tried the food i tried not to let it show that it as actually good. *clears throat*
    So, when do I meet this Novas guy? Oh and why the change of attitude? At first you were all serious but now your kinda laid back.

Valtor then looks out the cut corners of his eye watching near by demons and devils.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast