+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devils May Cry: A New Beginning

"mchdanmhge..." i held up a finger talking with my mouth stuffed wasn't working,i chewed some then swallowed all that was in my mouth "change of heart?no just hungry.i be nice when im hungry so i get my food faster." i smiled at the waiter that walked by then my face was calm again " don't try saying you dont like the food its tastier than human food and there is more.you meet novas after we eat,and stay away from those demons,ill handle them if they get near,they come in packs not singles, so if you kill one we get a big squad against us"i finished the rest of the food really fast paid and and dragged valtor to novas' office

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, a big squad you say!? I might be interested in that but I don't start fight unless some one starts one with me. Oh and another thing as he clips her up and catches her in his arms please stop dragging me.

Putting her down he signals to countinue leading the way.

Thanks

i bonked him on the head "what the hell was that?" i asked " don't do that again if you want to see tomorrow before next week." i had an expressionless face again. i walked him over to novas office and kicked open the door "yo! i brought valintine" i yelled as the door fell to the ground.

Thanks

Ha, I smirked touchy arne't we? but your kinda cute that way.

Novas: Ah, Mr.valintine Your here As a dark figure walked toward an opening in the wall. My I say while sitting in my chair You look to be a strong man but you have yet to awaken a certain power. But all that you will learn in school not the school your used to going to but OUR school. Then again we do teach some of your human knowledge.

Valtor: So any Reason why you had Me DRAGGED here? I said while looking at the girl I still didn't know.

Novas: In due time. In due time. But for know why don't you get aquantied with everyone else Oh, and Chikara show Mr.Valintine around. You two seem to be close already. One more thing Chikara see how he fairs in combat.

Thanks

"touchy? you frikin little....cute?! you little whor..."i kept stopping so i wouldn't lose my position in ranks "fine,ill do that ,but if he does anything don't be suprised if he isn't moving for the next few days,and this brat and me are not close!"i practically yelled in the old mans' face.i took valtor by his collar and walked out of the room and went into the dorms,"i have to feed my cat,wait here" i sat valtor on my couch

Thanks

Some place you have. So what is it you do for a living? Do you have a boyfriend? Or do you scare them away? I then ready myself to dodge her attack.

Thanks

"me? i do special missions for novas"i pet my cat quiet calm "no,i don't have a boyfriend,and i don't scare people away" i was still calm "why would you want to know?"i asked quizzically "shikii don't mind him he won't hurt you"i reassured my silver kitten. i got up and picked up a cup from the table and took it to my kitchen,then came back waiting for an answer to my question "im not going to attak you as of now" i was emotionless once again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tokini For This Useful Post:

sasuke676 (Sep 08, 2009)

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

soto bored out of his mind from hearing all the rumors of this new guy in school that its driving him nuts. he whispers to himself " this new guy this that new guy that geeeez cant they just shut up about this guy" he walks back to the head office to understand the big deal of this new guy he knocks on the door and waits for an answer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AGAki For This Useful Post:

sasuke676 (Sep 08, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast