+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Drangers

In this world the people live in this little box. Were nothing can go wrong. But what shatters this little box they live in is when they are faced with reality. Well our reality was Drangers. Drangers are these creatures much like vampires. But they are much better. They are faster, stronger, more highten sense, and way more beautiful than the norms it what they call vampires. These Drangers don't only crave for human blood but their flesh too(But the flesh craving they can control). Drangers are a very dangerous creature, that is why I am set out to fight and kill them. Me, myself I am a Dranger too. I am set out to find the person who did this to me and hoping it might change me back. But don't worry other Drangers I won't hesistate to kill you too on my way to killing the one I want.

This takes place in the furture around 2015. Were vampires had time to mutate into Drangers. Place this is happening in is Wyoming, Casper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going out for my midnight stroll as I always did. This is what I did to escape reality, to escape my truth. My mind wonder on many things. How life use to be, how I miss the normal things I use to do, and most of all how I missed being human. See being a Dranger stop me from many things. Having the party life, having a love life. Now it is work, work and no play. As I was walking my inhighten senses picked up on a girl being attacked.

"Why is it always the girl? so cliched"

I ran at lightening speed you could say. I found where the girl was being attacked.

"Hey there you really should be more careful what town you pick to feed in."
    "Your....Your.....the Dranger killer."
    "Correct, tell 'em what he has won bob."
    "Well this will be an honor, to finally get my chance at fighting you."
    "Warning, all who oppose me die." An evil stare came across my face as I saw him charge at me. I just simply moved out the way.
    "Tisk, tisk, tisk, such a rookie move what would your boss think."
    "You sure got a smart mouth for a little girl."
    "Well I have a right to be smart, my record of killing things like you still stand in the good."
    "Well it will end tonight." He charged at me again. I got bored of his banter so I just ripped his head off with a quick grab and throw. He dusted. I walked over to the girl.

"Didn't your parents ever teach not to roam alley ways in the middle of the night with strange men."
    The girl just stood in fear.
    "Of course they never respond. Why do I even think of these witty things to say. Just go and stay out of trouble 'cause next time I might not be here to save your butt."
    The girl ran off. I continued my walk.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiani Haki22 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 25, 2008)

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

i then came from out of a alley then it started to rain i saw a girl walking and when i went past her i hit her shoulder.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt some jerk hit my shoulder I just ignore him and ran off in the other direction, towards my home. The sun was coming and I hated the sun though it had no affect on me. It was apart of my Dranger side, it hated the sun with a passion. I finally arrived home soaking wet. I stripped out of my clothing and put on my dress. I laid there in my pitch black room

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then turned around and she was gone "she must be one too"i said whispering then walking to my house

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

walking around in the dark time stoping and starting about him Dqilh looked on to see a mans head be ripped of then the next people running into each other jumping through his own time that night and seeing what there was to see, looking into the deepest secrets of the town. Then as soon as stated when he was everywere but nowere was in one point and one point only standing in frount of one house... "why this one I wonder..." wispered him to him alone in the dark.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I arrive at a house and notice someone staring at it, i duck behind a wall nearby and wait, cloaked in the shadows.
    fear the reaper

Thanks

I then went back and looked to see if i could find the girl so i went back and i saw a window and it was completely dark and i saw a shadow of a girl with red and black on i then went to the back and busted in the back door.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking to the shadows knowing that one was hideing there Dqilh said, "Come out it no use to hide for there is no one here to hide who can not find you..." he said in a blank state, "what do you seek or want from here or me?" walking to the one in the behind the wall
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast