+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

"Grrr go away leave me alone Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Muttering, he Hmmm-ed with a annoyed tone as he kept walking. There were scents all over the place. All these scents from knowingly hostile creatures were sending all his instincts into overdrive, ranging from the "Run To Safety" instincts he'd got of the few grass guzzlers he's eaten to the "Hunt Kill Feast" of the many meat eating things he'd bested. With all that noise going on inside his head, his madness starting getting worse...

"I'mgonnafindyou&whenIdoI'mgonnaplay. OooyesI'mGonnaHaveMeSomeFun, GonnaHaveMeSomeFun, GonnaHaveMeSomeFun..."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I notice my food hadnt arrived so I went outside with my guns and sword and saw her gun pointed at a figure and i did the same.

" This guy bad, or what?" I said, making sure I wasnt making another mistake.
    fear the reaper

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

The man had told me to leave him alone, he had seemed a little unstable to be of any harm. I observed him he seemed to be thinking something. Then I heard someone come up beside me. It had startled me at first but I didn't let it show. I noticed it was the man from my house.

"Umm not that I know of. Sir, what do you want? I will not want to harm you."

Thanks

I scoffed and put my gun down and walked closer to the figure and held my hand out in a welcome.

" Names Fenrir, what's yours?" I said with a smile, my hand still wrapped on my sword.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i started walking and when i went into the park i went into the graveyard and the deeper i got the more i saw tombstones of dead people from a long time ago i than saw one and it showed a statue of a man with fangs and a cloak on and it said

Alucard Vamp
    1916-1991
    A monster from the underworld
    and a man to never be spoken up.

than when i touched the stone a passage way opened up i than went down the stairs and saw a coffin and when i touched it a red ball of energy that looked like a spirit went right through me and didn't come back out than i saw a vile of pure red blood i drunk than i dropped the vile and fell to the ground curled up.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The strange man looked at the one holding out his hand, then sniffed the outstretched limb. This guy's scent was unusual, familiar yet he'd never smelt it while hunting. Then another scent hit his nose, there were definitely things here. Right here. Calling up the Werewolf DNA he's collected, his body changed under his trenchcoat as he grew hairy & muscular.

"WhereAreThey? IKnowThey'reHere! ICanSmellThem! ISmellThem! ISmellThem..."

Starting to ramble on, his constantly moving eyes began getting a weird look in them...

Last edited by LordCastigator; Dec 20, 2008 at 05:24 AM.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

I sighed as I moved back, keeping my hand on my gun.
    fear the reaper

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at the mans strange behavor, he acted as if he was going insane. Maybe he was insane. I had put my gun down and put it in my belt. I gave the man one last look and realized he was no threat just a crazed man.

"He is no threat. Just insane."

With that I turned to the back door of my house and went in. I finished the sandwich and gave it to the man who was in my living room.

"Sorry for the wait, thought there was a threat outside. But is was nothing to worry about at least for now."

I ran my fingers through my hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast