+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

Willow Luna walked around. She felt....something? Her eyes narrowed. What was going on? She knew something had to be here, but what?

As she continued to walk the streets, she kept getting weird glances from people. The again she did look kinda weird but this is how she liked to dress.....

She would find anything that was not human and kill. It was here....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As I drank my Coke, I hear sounds of a woman screaming. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Though I am sick and tired of saving the people of this town I couldn't live with myself if I didn't save the ones I know are in danger. I got up and tipped the bartender.

"Thanks."

And then I left. I ran down the street and spotted where the source of the screamin was.

"And to think I thought you were harmless. Now, now I don't want any trouble. Just let the lady go and You wont have to hurt you."

I didn't know this mans strength but I wasn't about to let him hurt an innocent lady.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i sat in her house with all the lights off siting on the couch and the dark shade went over my face so she couldn't figure out my identity and i sat in there and waited.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The Stranger looked down at the pinned girl as she screamed. Damn, he hated it when they do that. Sometimes all it does is hurt his ears, but sometimes it...

"And to think I thought you were harmless. Now, now I don't want any trouble. Just let the lady go and You wont have to hurt you."

Looking over his shoulder, he saw the girl from the roof. Growling at the annoyance, he looked back at the girl who was still screaming & panicking as he picked her up, a quick headbutt knocking her out. Lowering her to the ground, he turned to face the newcomer. The wind blowing from behind her told him she too stank of bloodsucker, but not the one the unconscious girl smelt like.

*growl* "Why you mess with Werebeast bizz? Werebeast no wanna play with you, stinky bloodsucker girl. *crazy chuckle* werebeast wanna play with ooootthhheerrrrrrrrzzzzzzzz..."

Bobbing up & down slightly at the thought of the hunt, animal instincts still raging inside him, licking his lips constantly with a forked tongue...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

She then noticed how crazy he really was, he needed to be taken down and fast, so he couldn't hurt another human being or whatever. She slowly got closer and continued talking.

"You talk as if your insane. Like I said I just want you to let the girl go and I wont be forced to hurt you. I like to fight oh yes I do but I will not fight if it is not called for it. But it seems with you it just might."

At this point I was only but a few feet away from him and I stopped. I stared directly into his eyes. I was not afraid if I were to die then it must be my time.

"Now! let her go!" I glared deep into his eyes. Knowing there is not way to really strike fear into the already gone crazy.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching the Bloodsucker-Girl slowly get closer, he growled at her as she stopped.

"Werebeast not crazy. World crazy. Monsterz crazy. Many bad thingzz. Werebeast play with bad thingzzzzzz..."

Seeing something move behind the Bloodsucker-Girl, Werebeast looked at it. It was a guy, the scent the wind blew down the alley smelt like the knocked out girl. It was the Bloodsucker Werebeast had smelled, & wanted to "play" with. Taking off like a sprinter off the starting blocks, Werebeast started going for him, completely ignoring the woman in front of him (Kiani).

"PLAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!......"

Thanks

The ran off, as long as he wasn't going to hurt the girl I was fine. I saw the girl was still knocked out. Looked like she was hurt so I picked her up and carried her to the nearest hospital and left. I went for a walk after that. I rubbed the back of my head while thinking.

"Man today has been such a weird day. Went from boring normal everyday kicking butt. To wow what the hell going to happen next. This exicting but I don't like exicting all that much."

I kept on walking thinking I needed to get a move on to the next town. I didn't stay to long in one town I got the information I needed and moved. I sighed thinking I was going to leave the next day but everything was interrupted. Then it hit I was dead tired.

Thanks

Charging past the Bloodsucker-girl, Werebeast ran straight down the alley after the man who's Bloodsucker scent he'd picked up off the out cold girl. Seeing it come after him, the guy ran off, Werebeast in hot pursuit. The Dranger could run fast, but Werebeast had tasted Cheetah, the fastest land animal, & had gained it's speed. As he chased the Dranger, he leaned forwards, his limbs changing to match those of a Cheetah.

The chase lasted for a good while, going all over the town, the word "play" being repeated by Werebeast in a wierd tone with every breath. An hour after the chase started, the Dranger had started feeling the effects & Werebeast was growing bored with the loss of speed. Catching up to the bloodsucker, he latched his jaws around one of his legs, sending him down to the ground hard. Swinging him around a bit, he sent the Dranger flying into the Town Square, smashing into the side of a bus as it took off. Restoring some of his human form, Werebeast Grabbed the creature & ripped it out of the twisted bus & threw it away, the windscreen of a passing car it's landing pad. Jumping on the bonnet & lifting it's head, he slammed it down on the car's roof, the passengers screaming as they clambered out of their car.

Suddenly Werebeast felt a slight sting on his right arm, a slightly familiar feeling. Feeling another one & the sound that came with it, he recognized what it was, gunshots. Looking to his right, a cop was firing at him, the trenchcoat open, revealing his hairy body. Growling at the annoying man, teeth extending, Werebeast threw the male Dranger at the cop, knocking out the cop & sending the Dranger sliding acorss the ground.

Howling out loud, Werebeast strode over to wounded Dranger, sending the cop's partner flyig with a backhand as he picked up the bloodsucker.

"You hurt people. Now Werebeast hurt you. Werebeast gonna play with you..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast