+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

As I was walking yet again I heard another commotion.

"Oh my gah, can't I ever catch a break"

I took after at light speed. I ran following the sound. Then my nose twitched as I smelled that dang werebeast again.

"Dang you."

I hissed through my teeth. I jumped after the werebeast tackling him down and holding him there. Yet again I hissed through my teeth.

"What the hell do you want from this town? Leave them be they have caused you no harm." I was yelling at this point baring all my teeth espically my fangs.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than walked out the house and heard some howling than i dashed off in the night and saw a werebeast and the girl.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Suddenly Werebeast was tackled off the Bloodsucker & pinned by the girl off the roof again. As she growled a warning at him, he growled right back.

"Annoying stinky bloodsucker girl. Bloodsucker man hurt people, so I use as plaything. No involve Stinky Bloodsucker girl. Leave Werebeast alone!"

Suddenly she found herself lifted off him & thrown aside by a pair of hands from some strong unknown person. As she looked back, Werebeast got up, extra pair of arms growing back into body, devilish grin on face.

"You no pin Werebeast. Werebeast always get upper hand..."

Grabbing the male Dranger he was originally fighting by the ankle as he tried to crawl away, He broke it's leg with a flick of the wrist, eyes still on the girl (kiani)...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than jumped at him and started to bite him on the neck and clawing at his back and face "leave her alone"i said with a growl

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As I was thrown my eyes had widen and I had became enraged. I snarled at him

"You beast! I will tear each of your limbs off with my teeth!"

I jumped at him with full force sending him backwards making him let go off the Dranger who seemed to be dead. My hand met the beast throat.

"I said get out of my town! Now!. You will not reak havoc anywhere I reside."

Thanks

i than layed on the ground bleeding breathing slowly.

(OOC:this is my character that i was using but i created another so he this one is dead but the other one isn't sorry if your confused)
    than i was hungry and starving from not eating than i started walking and i went in a store and saw a couple of people i went to the back of the store and a woman was getting a pack of beers than i went behind her and bit her drinking all her blood than the cashier ran back there and found the woman on the floor dead than when he went in the back room to get his shotgun he heard footsteps going up the stairs than he saw red eyes gleeming thru the white smoke coming from the generator than when he looked away for a second they were gone i appeared behind him and than i snapped his neck and blew up the genorator than the lights went out i than locked all doors so no one could get out than a woman was kneeling down on the floor looking for her son than she saw him walk in the back room than there was a splat of blood hit the window than she started crying trying to hold it in one guy found the girl and told her to come with him they went to the corner of the store and he grabbed a couple of guns and bullets and went in the back room to find me than when they got there the woman saw her son on the floor and she went over to see if he was still alive than i jumped down and grabbed the guy and jumped up at the ceiling she turned around and didn't see the guy than she ran into a small closet and sat in the corner than she heard something driping on her head she looked up and i killed her than a swat team came and i broke a hole in the ceiling than when i got out a helicopter came and started shooting at me i ran and jumped off the roof and one swat guy saw me went up to me and i punched at him and he pushed my arm to the side than i kicked him in the side making him bust thru the wall i ran and there was a line of swat people and trucks behind them and snipers up on the building than there were 3 helicopters above me i than stood there for a while and i ran at the swat people and they started shooting at me i fell to the ground than i got up and ran at them again when i got to them i fell to the ground than i barley touched his shoe and the helicopters light still on me than i tried to get back up they all shot at me.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Dec 29, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Arwein had continued to observe the commotion from above them wanting to keep to herself since it hurt alot to get close to others. She ended up loosing people she cared about. She had let her wings out this time and hovered above the city.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

(this is my new character the one with lord castigator and kiani)
    i layed on the ground the ground than i tried to get up than i fell back down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast