+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

As Werebeast faced off with the bloodsucker girl, a third person tackled him from the side, biting him & clawing at him. With the extra arms not fully absorbed into his body, Werebeast was able to grow them back out quickly, slamming the fists into the newcomer's sides, each punch getting harder as his skin turned elephant grey. Throwing the newcomer off him, he got up, arms fully absorbing back into his body as he charged the newcomer & just kept punching & punching. Picking up the interrupting nuisance, he pinned it up against the wall & started punching again.

"You beast! I will tear each of your limbs off with my teeth!"

The bloodsucker girl tackled him, making him release the one who'd peeved him off. Putting her hand against his throat, she snarled another warning.

"I said get out of my town! Now!. You will not reak havoc anywhere I reside."

Really annoyed now, Werebeast was in no mood to be pinned. Still grey with elephant DNA & strength, he grabbed the hand around his throat & swung his legs up, kicking her in the chest & sending her flying. As her hand was torn from his neck, it ripped open one of the arteries, blood flying out as his body quickly patched up the leak.

"You hurt Werebeast neck. Make Werebeast bleed. Werebeast hurt you now..."

Charging at her, he swung at her full strength...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was knocked back, as I took a moment to collect myself I was charged at. He was coming at me at full force and I had to move. I rolled over at the last moment before he could connect with my body. Which made him hit the wall. To bad for me I didn't see the metal shard on the ground and it stabbed my arm.

"Ow!" I hissed at the metal and at the beast.
    "You beast! This not over this far from not being over."

I torn off a piece of my shirt wrapping up the wound. Then I ignored the pain and charged at him.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Taking the blow to his face, Werebeast stumbled back slightly into the wall. Narrowly dodging another swing, Werebeast growled.

"Werebeast no like you. You squidgy-brain. I hurt..."

Trailing off mid sentence, he noticed the male Bloodsucker, the one he had been playing with before this girl had turned up, was now quietly trying to crawl away, leg seriously mangled ((not you Grimmjow, don't worry )). Jumping over onto his back, 2 punches cracked it's skull, a third destroying it. As the body crumbled, Werebeast tried scratching at it, roaring when he failed what he was doing.

"Argh! Werebeast want eat Bloodsucker. Bloodsucker always crumble when splat. Maybe Werebeast eat bloodsucker girl. Bloodsucker girl go crumble?"

Leaning forwards & taking on a beastial pose, Werebeast waited to see what she'd do next.

Thanks

After being pushed out of the way so he could go attack the Vampire, I was stood there waiting for his next attack. He had killed the vampire. Such weaklings I thought. I wiped off the blood that was coming from my lips. I was feeling weak, I had lost a lot of blood.

"We will finishes this later."

With that I vanished before the beast could attack me. knowing I should never leave a dangerous thing to wonder the streets I had no choice. I returned to my home and searched from my blood stash. Before I could find it I fainted.

Thanks

Listening to the girl, Werebeast got confused as she ran off. Normally when they ran off, he could smell the fear pouring out of them. This one though, he could smell nowhere near the normal amount, & it smelt like it might all have come from the now dead bloodsucker &/or the other one who attacked him. Looking over at the extra one ((Grimmjow )), he didn't seem to be moving. Feeling hungry, he lept up the walls as he heard police sirens. Running over the rooftops, he grinned like an idiot when he heard familiar sounds. A zoo.

Finally reaching the zoo, he jumped over the fence, landing on a pathway. wandering around, looking at all the sleeping animals, he finally found something he liked. Climbing onto the outer fence, he jumped into the lion's pen, the alpha male waking up to the thump. Coming out from under the heated rock, it roared at the intruder, charging as werebeast just giggled & kept coming. Grabbing the charging animal, Werebeast started enjoying himself with a good wrestle with the big cat.

Thanks

I woke up with my head spinning, it hurt so bad. I must of hit it pretty hard. I rubbed the back of my head and it was bleeding.

"Yep hit it hard."

I tried to get up but I failed my body felt weak. I screamed at the top of my lungs. If I didn't get to that blood I was going to die. So I tried to crawl. That seemed to be working.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than started crawling and i saw the girl who was crawling to the blood i than got up and took out a vile of blood than i helped the girl up "here take this"i said than i handed her the vile of blood than i felt a sharp pain than i saw a wound on my chest.

Thanks

Getting board with this "game", Werebeast grabbed the lion by the tail & swung it around, sending it flying straight up then crashing onto it's head. Walking over to the stunned animal, he killed it with a quick punch to the back of the skull then started eating, enjoying the raw meat around the neck.

Hearing someone coming to investigate why a lion which should be sleeping was roaring so much, Werebeast grabbed it's spine & jumped up & out of the enclosure, the head falling back in. As he left to find a quiet eating place, he heard the zookeeper scream as she found the lion's head missing it's body.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast