+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

Kenchi hears screams coming from his open window, he sighed and he took a look, he saw a young woman being harassed by two thugs, one of them showed his teeth and hissed at the young girl, frightened she was, the thugs pushed her again'st the wall, Kenchi sighs and heads to his closest, he grabs a old rifle with a scope attached to it, he places the rifles on the window, he licks his trigger finger and carefully aims,

he pulls the trigger and hits the thug on the left, the other tries to run away when he saw his partner go down, Kenchi squeezes the trigger and hits the second thug, the young girl frightened runs away without looking for her savior, Kenchi said softly, "your welcome."

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As she crawled someone had handed her a bottle of blood, she didn't care who it was but it wasn't human thats for sure. She drank the blood and then hopped up. She looked at the strange man in her kitchen and got a whiff of his scent.

"Your a Dranger? better be careful I kill your kind."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Werebeast eventually decided to stop, sitting down & began eating the lion. As he ate the big cat, he felt his body absorb it's DNA. Looking at his hand, he grinned like an idiot as his fingers turned a shade of orange, cat claws extending from the fingertips. Chuckling like the madman he is, he then dug right into the lion's carcass, leaving no meat on the bones...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

about the city in a flash but not knowing what or were he was stoped on one side of it with thoughts of sleep and rest on his mind as he layed down on a bench with the wind rattleing the trees as he slept...
    death and life are one and the same

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Scraping off what he could with his teeth, Werebeast then sent lion DNA to his tongue, sending it all rough like a cat's. Licking off what he could, leaving nothing on the bones, he stretched & grinned. It was time to play again. There were more evil thing which needed hunting, & he was going to have fun with all of them.

Leaving the lion's bones in a rooftop garden, he lept down to the street, pulled his trenchcoat around him tight & started walking down the street. Going to where he knew there would be a few scent trails, he started sniffing for a hunt.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

(ooc) Im back, sorry, just had no internet, let's rock!"(/ooc)

I stood in an alley, looking up to the dark sky, not knowing what happened in the space of my memory, all I can remember is pointing my gun at someone and all went blank. I look to the street and say out loud. " where am I and where is that house owner, what happened?"
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than stood there looking at her
    "i don't wish to hurt you i never was a dranger than i saw that thing attack you so i was gonna help you out but i almost died"i said looking at the girl than i looked at my bloody hands "do you have a bathroom"i said to the girl.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As I was leaning on the counter to keep my balance from getting up I was keeping an close eye on him. I finished my bottle of blood and resumed speaking to him.

"Well I still don't trust you though....but bathroom is through the living room down the hall on the left 2nd door to your right." I pointed in the direction of the living room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast