+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

Werebeast kept watching from above, black fur covering all his exposed flesh allowing him to hide in the darkness of the night sky. Still remaining alert, he watched the Dranger writhing in pain. It tried to get up, only to stagger around & fall again. As it got up & started staggering again, Werebeast got excited. This thing could make a great play thing for him, his insane mind always looking for something to play with, then feed off. Maybe this bloodsucker wouldn't turn to dust like the others? Excited by the idea, Werebeast listened to the many voices of the instincts he'd picked up, waiting to see what happens before deciding to join in...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I looked at the limping man with a puzzled look, looked to the home owner and spoke.

" I'll get your name on the way, we should follow to see if he's all right." I said putting my gun away and walking on.

The smell of blood peirced my nose and made me tear up, looking around as I covered my nose, I couldnt find the source of the unpleasant smell, hissing as my tail's hairs raised.

" What the hell is going on here?" I said as I continued following V.
    fear the reaper

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I grabbed the man by the shoulder and turned him. I looked him directly in the eyes with a stern serious look.

"You do not want to go after that man. He is transforming. The first thing he sees that is alive he will suck them dry. If he is hurt then one less Dranger to kill innocent people."

I let go of him so he could make his own decision.

"If you do decide to go after him..." I handed him a specialized gun I had hidden under a plant outside. "Here take this....if he tries to attack you don't hesitate to shoot 'Cause he wont hesitate to drink you alive."

I turned and went back inside my house but as I did I caught a familar sent. I turned to look out into the shadows, I seen something moving. I wasn't going to chase after it, I was unarmed. So I quickly went inside to grab my guns and things. I chased after the sent but I had lost the trail. I snarled at the air.

"You know I know your there. Why do you torture me every where I go?"

I was infront of a small house when I yelled this. The lights had turned on and I ran off into the darkness only to be confronted with whom I was yelling at.

"Ssss... Ah! we meet again.....my first turned." I snarled at him as he touched my face.
    "Don't! Touch me!." I smacked his hand away with all my strength.
    "Oh...still fiesty about the first time we met."
    "FIESTY!!!!!!....I am enraged. You know I am coming after you right."
    "I will be waiting." He grinned a wicked smile and disappeared.

I hated when he didn't show himself for real. He was somewhere close but I couldn't pick up his sent no where. I clasped on the ground as my chest began to feel heavy with anger, hurt, and confusion.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Creature hisses at Kenchi, raising his weapon quickly and fires, the creature dodges the bullets and hops on the ceiling, Kenchi still firing his weapon, the creature jumps down and lands on Kenchi, kicking the gun out of his hand. "Get off ME!!!!" yelled Kenchi as he puts his knee agains't the creatures' chest, and starts punching it in the face.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

after a while i fell to the ground and i looked up and my skin turned real dark gray than my muscle got even bigger than they usually were than my ribs were as hard as steel than i smelled something a type of cat around me i than turned and looked at the roof on a house than i started walking looking around for the thing that was following me.

Thanks

I looked down at the weopon, pointed it at the person, and walked closer to him.

" You okay, we should try and get help for you?" I said, still pointing at the man. Seeing his new form, I shuddered and backed away, the gun still pointed at the man.

" What the hell?" I said.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i turned around when i heard him talking to me "why would i need help there is no help im a dranger a werewolf bit me a long time ago than i was bit again by a girl vampire now im changing i use to be human im a hybrid"i said looking at him with my cold black eyes.

Thanks

" Okay, wolf human hybrid is what I am, so talk to me.." I said unfazed by cold black eyes, having seen them for my whole life.
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast