+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

I disappeared into the alley way. No one could find me but only one person my maker, hoping he wouldn't find me though. I wonder alone into the woods far off into the woods wanting to be alone. I jumped up into my favorite tree. This was my friend of many lonely nights, nights I always wanted to spend alone. I laid at the very top of the tree looking over the city.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Still not seeing who the voice came from, Werebeast decided to get the hell out of there. If you don't know where you're enemy is, & they know you're there, Werebeast's final tatters of sanity told him that means you're in a very bad position.

Making sure he still had the black Panther fur covering anything his trenchcoat & clothes didn't, he took a few steps back, then started jumping across the rooftops again, going till he reached some sort of collection of trees, most likely the local woods. He liked the woods & places like that. The animals he'd fed off gave him their instincts, & their instincts felt safe & comfortable in a natural situation. Feeling safe & calm, he climbed about halfway up a tree, layed down across a branch & looked at the starry night sky. With all the instincts calming down, Werebeast started regaining some of his sanity, his mind emerging from amongst all the noise.

It was rare he got to free his mind, usually he's find something dangerous or something dangerous would find him. Taking full advantage of the situation, Werebeast stretched out along the branch, relaxing as much as possible, trying to remember what his name was originally...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Laying at the top of the tree I heard a rukus. The rukus didn't move towards me so I didn't bother to check. Might be stupid on my part but unless it attacks me I am not lookng for trouble. I have had enough of tonights events. I want to sleep. I closed my eyes and began to drift away praying for peace and quiet. No one please find me I beg to the heavens or whatever was up there.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Seemingly alone on a branch, Werebeast relaxed more & more as his animal instincts calmed down, relinquishing more & more control of his mind. With his sanity returning, he tried to remember his life before he became Werebeast. He tried remembering, but it was useless, he couldn't even remember his own name. All he could remember was being dragged along on 1 of his father's expeditions though Africa, the whole thing going wrong, his father turning to eating their dead then trying to attack him. He hated how that was all he could remember, he couldn't even remember where or when he was, time mashing into an incoherent mess when the insanity from all the noise set in. All he knew was it was a long time since he'd killed his Father trying to defend himself, becoming the freak he was now...

Noticing himself starting to nod off, he cheered up a bit. It was all too rare his mind quietened down enough to get a quiet night's sleep. Drifting off, he enjoyed every moment...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Slowly drifting off into the quiet, I fell asleep. To bad my dreams weren't never peaceful. I tossed and fell off the branch landing on the ground.

"Ah!!! dang you cursed dreams" I sighed and beat the ground with my fist.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I walked up to the dranger girl pounding the ground and knealt near her.

" Okay, whats wrong with you now and I never got you name." I said keeping a safe distance of three feet and a hand on my gun.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started walking through the woods and i saw a cliff and i walked up there and looked at the whole city then i stood there remembering my flashbacks "why are you all chasing me"i said to the vampire girl "because they want you turned into a werewolf and we have to save you"the vampire girl said to me then she bit me then i became this thing this hybrid then i thought about jumping down from the cliff then i started to change still having my ripped up clothes on.

Thanks

I was startled by someone who I did not want to be here, or anyone for that matter. I sighed and sat up to face him.

"Gosh, well could have address me in a more calmer state instead of pounding the ground."

I sighed and flipped my hair back out of my eyes, feeling a single drop of rain fall on top my face.

"Hmm seems like it is going to rain."

That had made me smile. The rain made me feel cleansed and whole again, like I was human for again for a single moment in time. Then I realized I had never answered his questions.

"Well first things first, nothing wrong with me. And my name is Amaya call me maya. Sorry to say but I don't remember your name, if you even told me." I laughed a little.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast