+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

I chuckled as well, looking into the sky, letting the rain hit me in the face, sending chills down my spine as they hit my ears, making them twitch.

" It's Fenrir, nice to meet you, here." I said, putting the gun down in front of her. " I dont need it, my guns are just as capable, thanks." I said pulling out my twin handguns. I smiled as I sat down in front of her.

" I love the rain." I said, even though my ears kept twitching.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then layed on the edge of the cliff as the rain washed the blood on me away.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

He slid the gun in front of me, the gun I have given him. I picked it up and twirled it in my hands.

"Thanks I was really hesistant in giving it to you, this is my baby. But my job is to protects those who need it. I just wasn't sure whether you needed protection or not. But from the looks of it you don't, Fenrir."

I smiled at him as he sat down in front of me. The rain just started to really pour down on me. I moments I was soaked.

Thanks

I looked to the pale sky and smiled again as my guns were soaked, raindrops falling off the barrel.

" Yeah, these are my babies, ebony and ivory, mistreat them and they'll shoot you instead." I said laughing as I jokingly held the barrel to my head. " Rain doesnt seem like it'll stop soon." I said, putting my arms behind me to brace me up.
    fear the reaper

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I laughed at him as he gestured shooting himself with his guns. I looked down at my shirt being very thankful my shirt was black and not white. That would have been embrasing. I looked at him as he began to speak again.

"Yeah. I always get this feeling when the rain is about to come and when it is going to go away. From the looks of it, it is here to stay for a couple of days."

I turned my head towards the sky and closed my eyes.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i stood up and started walking to the two then i looked at both of them.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Werebeast was calmly sleeping when something wet hit him in the eye, followed by another on his mouth. Waking up, he bared his teeth at the newly started rain, having woken him up so soon after he's gotten to sleep. Still, it seemed he'd gotten enough to operate, just not as much as he'd prefer. He was slowly waking up though, no denying it, though he was still little more than a zombie like this...

" Okay, whats wrong with you now and I never got you name."

Hearing voices below him, he turned his head & saw the Bloodsucker girl he'd fought earlier, talking to someone else. Too brain-dead for any instincts to kick in, he laid there listening to their conversation as he slowly started his brain ticking. As his brain started working enough for him to start thinking, he made sure he kept calm, to prevent the instincts kicking in & sending him mad again. At least there was rain, that seemed to always calm him enough to gain a bit more control over himself.

Listening to the conversation, he remembered to make sure he wasn't likely to be seen, losing track of the conversation as what little of his brain that was operating worked to hiding him, looking back down just in time to see the girl look up & close her eyes.

Realizing he wasn't awake enough to track more than just the girl & her conversation, he hoped noone would suddenly show up, possibly startling him enough for the instincts to kick in & take over...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

" so, how did you become a bloodsucker anyway, and what are the drangers, no one filled me in, in fact I cant remember anything from the first time we met." I said.

(ooc) from the start of the RP(/ooc)

I let the rain soak into my hair, making the red hightlights shimmer from the water, looking at you, hoping no full moon came around at this moment.
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast