+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

I chuckled with her then noticed people running from a shadowy figure as it collapsed. Running over, I sighed as I noticed the person with the metal in his stomach.

" He keeps getting hurt, doesnt he?" I said, slumping him over my shoulder and starting to carry him back to the house.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then woke up then i jumped up off the couch looking at the werewolf and vampire girl still in my hybrid form then i started roaring.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I sighed and looked at Fenrir.

"You see this is why I don't let strangers in my house."

I pulled out my dart gun and hit him with a tranquilizer that could put out an elephant. After he was a sleep and picked him up and threw him outside. I called the police and they came and took him to the hospital.

"That taken care of. I would of just left him for dead because he has been a nunces from day one. But I have a heart, kind of."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

when i woke up i wasn't in the hospital i was in a white room on a table with tools at my side then a 3 men came in and one was talking about how i was a strong hybrid then he was talking about how he found a vampire and a werewolves teeth marks on my arm and neck then he went up to me "he can even regenerate but it would take a while"the scientist said then grabbing a knife and cutting my leg then he grabbed a hammer "his bones are as hard as any type of metal on earth"he said then hitting my rib cage with the hammer and it broke apart "he can stand like a human or a beast either way he is a killing machine"he said looking into my pitch black eyes.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Feb 23, 2009 at 02:24 PM.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: No! God! Modding!....rengorating in a blink of an eye....<--- god modding. Strongest hybrid ever <---- god modding.)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Sorry about disappearing for a while, it gets hard to get on the net with both work & TAFE.

And yeah, that does sound a bit powerful for this thing. Minutes might be a bit better.))

The second male seemed to pick up something & started looking around. Has it sensed me somehow? Hoping not, he hid even harder, barely even breathing, till the strange male wandered off. As it disappeared, Werebeast realized something. Because he was still a bit groggy, he was able to resist his instincts to pounce out & attack, to savor the taste of the weird male's DNA. Finally, something good came from not being a morning person...

As he collected his thoughts & held on tightly to what little sanity remained, he heard tires screeching somewhere in the distance. Hoping nobody was hurt, he let himself start fading off back to sleep...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Then the scientist let in some more people then he opened up a wall and a large screen was there and it showed my whole skeletal body and they were talking about me and thinking about creating more of me.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

(ooc: dude, seriously, god modding is no fun! /ooc)

I laughed to myself as he was carried off, looking to the vampire girl.

" things really are random nowadays arent they?" i said.
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast