+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

I caught the cellphone in my right hand. I looking from it to him as he spoke. I smiled a little but not enough for it to be noticable. I put it in my pocket.

"Thanks...really."

I sat down as he was on the phone looking out the window, spacing out.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Realizing that no answer was coming, I hung up and looked to the vampire girl spacing out. I chuckled a little and stared out the window also.

" It's quiet. Really quiet." I said to no one in particular.
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi dialed a few numbers on his cell phone, but each time he calls he hangs up. he had nothing to say to each of them of what happened earlier. He walks a little slower than usual, he wanted to catch his breath. He could hear sirens from a distance and other unique sounds in his area. Flashbacks happened in his head of what happened, he shakes his head, he wanted to forget and walk it off. But he can't help it.

So he takes his phone and texted somebody he knows. Somebody who's closer to him, "Hey I need your help. Kenchi." he sent the message, he takes a deep breath as he stood still. he closes his eyes and puts the phone away in his pocket. 'What the hell is going on?' thinking to himself, he takes the rifle, dismantling it apart and throws it in one of the dumpsters that was nearby. There he waited on the edge of a building.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I took my gaze off the window and set it on him.

"Yes it is.."

My face harden, as I went outside my door to take a look. The wind was still and the sky was starting to show the sun. But there were dark clouds rolling in. I backed into a shadow and examined the scene.

"Well looks like trouble is coming, don't know what but it's coming. Better get ready."

I walked back inside closing my door.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

danceing down the street listening to madcon "liar" and slidding down a corner and sees a guy at the corner. i slowly step next to him and tap his chest and i remove my head bowing slowly and hands him a card that says "hi my name is agaki whats yours" and waits patiently for a reply with hat in his arms in front of him

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi takes the card from his hand and reads the letters, "Kenchi." he said quietly, "And I'm guessing your one of the silent types ain't ya?" he chuckles softly. "Well fine by me." he gives his the card back.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

Agaki smiles and recieves the card back he then gives him another card saying"why are you here by yourself?" and lays on the wall besides him..
    Last edited by AGAki; Apr 18, 2009 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks

Kenchi takes the card and reads it, then he closes his eyes for a moment then opens them, "Well I'm waitin' for somebody, I don't know who though, apparently I told them to pick me up at this location. Thats if they get here though, why are you here?" he asked then gives the card back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast