+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

I then walked around since i smelt others around then i saw someone on a edge of a building and two police cars coming at me one went full speed at me as i grabbed the hood of the car and threw it as it flew through the air breaking apart. And the other car stopped and a policeman came out and pointed a gun at me then it shot me right in the shoulder i then held my arm as it healed back and i ran and jumped on the police and was slicing him up as blood was smeared all over the road.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

ooc I still think that's a little cheap dude. /ooc

I followed the vampire girl out into the street and drew my gun as a familiar presance went through my mind. Looking back down the street, a dark figure was walking down the horizon, holding Yamato the katana in it's claw, my brother's spirit trapped inside.

" Grendal is here, we need to move!" I said, pulling the vampire girl further down the street.
    fear the reaper

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agaki smiles and faces the card he just had and flipped it in front of kenchi and the words changed and said"thats kind weird dont you think not know who your waiting for" and flips again"although its kinda like me im just walking from town to town" and flips again "but i think i like his place better" and smiles

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi hid his face from him and he started to chuckle, he kept it quiet. He grinned the other way and he couldn't help it. "Well I don't know who I'm waiting for neither, but they do know me I guess." he sighs and puts his foot agains't the wall, moves his head back.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agaki flips the card again that says"well than ill wait to"and sits right next to him and folds his hands and puts the hat over his face

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

With the vampire girl in tow, I run down the street, Grendal hot on my heels. I notice two people, one talking the other flipping a card. I grunt and stop in front of them running in place as to not lose momentum..

" You seriously should think about moving." I said before taking off again.
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi reaches into his jacket pocket, there he flips a pair of shades and puts them on, He knows it was dark, but Kenchi didn't mind, he doesn't care if was dark or not, the phone in his pocket begins to vibrate, it was a text messge, "Meet me at my club," it said, Kenchi knows the number on the phone by heart, It was Deacon, an old friend of Kenchi.

Kenchi flips the phone back into his pocket, he looks down at Agaki, and sighs in unrelief, "Well kid, if your gonna stick me then I suppose you'll have to follow me to a club nearby, a friend of mine, the one who suppose to pick me wants me to go to his club. And if you are gonna then there are some rules you have to follow, either write this down or get it in your head." he taps his head, He still wore the shades in the dark, he starts walking on the side-walk pavement, heading to his friends club.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then ran after the guy "look don't go to the club there gonna set you up you know what just go ill back you up"i said .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast