+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

Agaki smiles and shows him a card that says"from a big city. it was nice so many buildings a lights agaki" flips his card" there was so many sounds and music there."

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I land on the other side of the gate and continue running, not looking to see if the vampire girl was still with me.

I look down an empty dirty misty street to see grendal standing there, it's twisted gaze locked on me.
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sounds like paradise kid," he smiled and lowered his shades, "hmmm, you look like your 18 kid, here put these on, I'm sure the bouncer will think your 21 or older." he laughs shortly, he came around a corner, he could hear loud techno music and including rock as well.

"Well kid," he sighs as he straigthens himself out. "Here goes nothing," he walks up to the entrance, the bouncer was more like a round person, almost 250 pounds, he looked like he could sit on 20 people or maybe even eat 20 people, "Hey Jug, how you been?" the bouncer had a rather deep and raspy voice, "Hey Kenchi, how it goes bra?" Kenchi smiled and patted his shoulder, "Your boss wants to see, oh and this is Agaki, don't worry about him, he's old enough and well, knows how to take care of himself." he leans forward up to the bouncer's ear, "And he's...a mute." the bouncer nods his head slowly back, "Well you two have fun." he pull the red belt and kenchi walks in.

Thanks

Agaki smiles but a bit confused on the mute part but didnt bother him for the fact he got to wear these cool new glasses. Once agaki was in the building he was aroused by the many beats and rythems of it all, it was a piece of paradice it seemed. Almost forgetting kenchi he does what he calls a quick step and and moves in a blink of an eye behind kenchi.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi looks around the club for a moment, moslty R&B and songs, but not too old, the bass was shaking the walls, rumbling on the floor. Neon lights flashed every where, Kenchi looks over his shoulder to see if the kid was still following him, see that he was, he walked to the back of the club.

Before entering a door, he turns around, "Hey kid, listen, I have to go in here and do my business, think you can handle being out here by yourself?" he asked, giving him a couple of 20's for drinks. "As long your in the club, you can order anything, but you gotta keep it under non-alcohol, sorry kid,." he does a slow jab on his chin, he sighs as he enters the 'Manager' doors.

Thanks

Agaki nods with a huge smile and onece he was left alone he was back to his usual self and listend to the music. The rythem flowing throw him the beat shaking his entire sould and then walks to the dj stand and smiles asking him if he could take over at first the dj said now until Agaki gave him one of the 20's kenchi gave him and then he was in full control. He first started with a slow techno song to make the scene that a new dj's in town and then went to a loud and hard trance and the party was bumpin.

Thanks

Kenchi walked in the Managers office, there at the front desk was the manager himself, wearing a Fedora hat, Sharp cloths, and shiny leather shoes. "I was expecting you sooner Kenchi, what too you so long?" Kenchi sat on the chair that was across him, "Well a kid followed me and well, he looked like he didn't want to be alone so I had him followed me. You keeping time on me, Zigs?" Zigs points at a screen of Agaki on the DJ' set, "Is that the boy you are talking about?" he asked, Kenchi nodded his head, "yeah thats him." Zigs watched the boy do his thing on the DJ, he even turned on the volume to listen of what he gots.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then walked in and looked around and saw the muted kid in the DJ booth and saw a tented glass but i instantly thought the guy was in there saw i went over to the bar and sat down on the stool listening to the music the kid was playing and ordered a beer. I saw a whole lot of people dancing in the middle of the floor dancing with people they don't even know. and after i while i went into the bathroom and saw a guy practicing on a guitar missing up the notes "god when will i ever get this right" "what are you playing" "this song i was suppose to be learning to show people here but i guess i can't do the show i can only do the drums to it" "do you have your drums with you" "yea why" "because i want you to teach me that song and i will do the guitar and you do the drums" "okay sure" the man said and showed me a piece of paper as i played in the bathroom until i got it right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast