+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

Agaki smiling and moving to the beat as if the music and him were one. Agaki then takes off his hat and pulls out a record from it. Agaki then scratches the record making it seem like the music is actually talking and the speakers sound said"wanna listen to something knew"? the crowd screams at their curiousity and agaki places the the record on the player which plays at first just a beat to it which then changes to a huge rock bass and a techno rythem to it.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I stare at grendal as it walks toward me, its claw hand holding his soul sword, teeming and stained with other's blood.

" Okay, might as well fight now." I said, pulling my gun.
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"So? what is it you want from me?" Zigs turns around from the TV, and stares at Kenchi while smoking a cigar, "Something attacked me back at my apartment, it was human, well a deformed human, much like a vampire but.....different." Zigs puts the cigar on a ash-trey and sits back at his desk and looks through his drawers. He pulls out a book, "Here look through these and show me of what you saw." Zigs took the cigar and placed back in his mouth.

Kenchi looked through the pages of the book, while looking at each picture, he recongized some of the creatures, then finally he found a picture of the one that attacked him, he showed the picture to Zigs, "Its this one." Zigs scoffed and chuckled lightly as he looked at the picture, "This? this is what attacked you?" he laughed out loud, and puts the book down, "Kenchi, this creature's have been extinct for thousands of years, how am I suppose to know you are telling me the truth?" Kenchi throw a powder of ash on the desk, "You tell me."

Thanks

While the music that agaki was playing gets louder and the rythem becomes smoother agaki starts to change, agaki's eyes start to turn purple and agaki's teeth become sharper and as the the music keeps playing the audiences eyes start to turn purple to and there faces look like there in a trance. Agaki smiles and finnaly yells out like a roar"Dance!!"and everyone starts to dance in toon and in rythem.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Grendal closes in, and I look around. No support. I fire wildly and the bullets ricochet off of it's scaly torso. The cloak blows up to see a reptilian female torso with a large claw for a left arm, the other holding a magnum. The magnum points at me a smokes as the bullet comes out, entering my chest and knocking me to the ground.
    " Now, master will praise me for my prize." Grendal said, looking at my shivering body.
    " Master, you mean Syl, I thought he died." I said, shaking harder from the cold in my chest. Grendal laughed again and kicked my side, right on the hole. I howl in pain as Grendal continues kicking me.
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Zigs looks at the bag of powder'd dust on his desk, barely touching it with his fingers, he looks up at Kenchi, "You know, for a arrogant fool, you sure know how to pick them." he places the cigar between his fingers and licked his lips a couple of times. Kenchi still sitting in his chair, looks up at the camera. "That kid can move the crowd." he chuckled a bit, Zigs looks behind him and stares at the camera, he noticed something was different, usually his guards are always standing still, but they too were dancing, "Kenchi, there are more and different types of vampires out there, one could be in the crowd."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then walked out the bathroom and went up to agaki "you mind if i do this"i said then a couple of people came out playing another guitar and drums and i started to play and sing.

Thanks

Agaki smiles evily with his glowing purple eyes and says" haha the more the marryior" and then goes to the back of the stand and hands him a different guitar"try this out for size it will drive the audience insane"and chuckles a little and goes back to his post and then controls the guards that were next to him to go upstairs to where kenchi is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast