+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

"Kenchi, the ashes of this vampire is a night vampire, there are some day vampires if they are likely to wonder outside if they wish, though they are rare because there are a few left of them, but the ashes on this one is highly unlikely unusual, why? well it seems somobody used this vampire to do their bidding and used this creature to attack you my friend, though I can't sense who ordered the attack, but I know a friend who can help you. She use to come by here from time to time, she had a curious attitude for vampires. Here is her number, but you may have to ask her name for yourself, I'm having trouble remembering such name." he chuckles as he handed the small card to Kenchi, Kenchi nodded and took the card, looked at it, then places it in his small pocket. "Now go, I'm suspecting is up with your...."friend." and I don't think he is coming in here alone." Kenchi walked over to the window, he opened it and walked out and closed it. Zigs got up from his chair and walked to the front of his desk and sat there, waiting.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

The guards busted out the door their eyes still purple and their jaws drooling and agaki smiles evily between them but then changes his attitude and looked at zigs and speaks only three words" i need information " and walks up to the chair in front of zigs desk and the guards walks back to the door to not let anyone else in other than their what their master disiars. and agaki speaks impatiently "well...."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Information is very hard to come by, and by that I mean what is your question?" he said as he placed the cigar in his mouth, he got up from his desk and walked behind it to sit on his chair, "I need to know of what is you need to know about, otherwise I can't help you at all." he smokes the cigar, taking long puffs.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

She would run fastly throughout the road as she stopped in alley way. Her breath was heavy due to the fact she had the thought in her head that she needed to catch her breath.

"Son of a-" She had cut herself off.

Thanks

Kenchi was walking slowly on each roof due to his fear of heights, he couldn't stand being on a roof no more than 20 minutes or so, maybe less, he walked up towards an edge which looked very safely to jump down, though it lead down towards an alley way, he bends down and grabs for the ledge, places his leg over the side and started to move down, but he lost his grip and was about to fall. "Oh CRAP!!!" he yelled as he fell from the ledge and down to the middle in the alley way.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agaki sighs and pulls out a blue sphere from one of his gauntlets that has an electric current inside "i need and electrical current that can power up this sphere" and agaki places the electric sphere back in his gauntlet. "if you dont know than i have no use for you and if you do.....you will live and not be my slave."

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

In her mid sentences cut off she had heard someone yell "Oh Crap!". Her eyes perked up a bit as she walked towards the noise. It was in the same alley way. She looked up and saw a man dangling from the ledge. As she then jumped up, grabbing his legs, yanking him down. She had caught him craddle style. Settling him on his feet.

"Well, You should be more careful....You could get hurt that way."

Thanks

Kenchi wiped off his pants from the dust and dirty muck of water. he looks up and smiled, "Sorry, I was in a tight spot and I couldn't find any other way to get out of there." He smiled but he showed no fear of any kind of intention, "I'm Kenchi and thanks for saving my skin, I would've been alright, but then again, who knows who could get hurt."

Smoking his cigar he looks up and notices the sphere, "Show you have the sphere but do you know how to use it? I certainly don't but I do know information of who know's how to use it purposes. And if you are having thoughts about something I suggest you don't do of what your tempting to do." He takes another puff from his cigar and places it in a astray. His hands move to his sleeve cuffs, unbuttoning each one. "Fighting up again'st me, it not a wise choice."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast