+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

agaki smiles evily again and laughs again "fight you? hahaha why would i want to fight you? hahah your my new informent hahah out of everyone in this town your the first one to actually have decent amount of info on you" agaki stands up on this chair and starts walking to the window "and besides....its nice to finnaly meet somone who makes me nervous hahaha if i killed you there wouldnt be anyone left for me to have fun with hahah....... "agaki pulls his hat over his face and his eyes change back to normal and now looks surprisingly innocent. he then walks to the man with the cigar and slides a card saying "ill be back for more info later" and then jumps out the window following kenchi's path

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

She took a step back to make way for the dust and dirt to fly. She raised her eyebrow as she began to speak to her. The corner of her mouth turned up slightly in a cocked smile. Her arms crossed over her chest, as she listened.

"Hmm Kenchi, Nice name."

She chuckled slightly as he continued on talking.

"Yup who knows, by the by name is Amaya, but call me Maya."

She shrugged what she was saying off, as if it was nothing. She gave him a slight smile before she began walking again.

Thanks

agaki finnaly catches up with kenchi and slips off a fire escape and slams face down onto the floor and gets up slowly agaki's right eye glowing a bit "owie my head is killing me" and sees kenchi and waves "hey kenchi!" and smiles happily
    Last edited by AGAki; Jul 16, 2009 at 09:13 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi turns his head around and see's the boy, 'Oh great. he found me.' he smiled and chuckled nervously, "Hey Agaki, it's nice to see you drop by." he waved back in return, he turns back to Maya. "Well um, its nice to meet you." he patted around in his pocket's as if he lost something very important, "Oh um, here, something of my gratitude, if you need any refreshment, you can find this bar and tell them I sent ya, also tell them to put it on my tab. They should know who I am." he smiled.

Thanks

agaki walks dizzily to where kenchi is and then sits down next to him and asks him in whisper "who is this person with you?" and hands him a card that says " i have a bad feeling about her" agaki turns to the girl and tries to pull a fake smile and says " hi im agaki whats yours?" and sits pateintly

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi smile'd and turns his face, "well this is a first, you can speak, but only if you wish to, a very wise decision to do my young...friend." he grinned for a moment, "I bumped into her myself, she uh....saved me from the ledge from a bad accident. If it wasn't for her, I would be in a hospital by now, say how did you know I was here?" he raised a brow, and looks at him in the eyes.

Thanks

agaki smiles and says "you wouldn't believe it but i can seance your foot steps and your heart beat " agaki smiles trying to give him a face to believe "its one of my.....skills hahaha speaking of which your heart beat is kinda acting weird....maybe cautious?" and agaki looks at kenchi and give the eyebrow look back

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

In mid step she heard she was being addressed by Kenchi. So she took a half step and turned to face him. Her eyebrow raised as she reached for the card. She flipped it between her fingers before glancing at it.

"Hmm ... I would but I don't drink .. "

She stuffed the card in her pocket just to be polite. She then looked at the man who rushed up behind him. A man he called Agaki. She tiltled her head as he whispered to him, her hearing every last word.

"Well I am Amaya .. Maya for short .. But I need to be going."

Her ears went up as she heard screams from a far.

"Sorry to be rude but bye .. Catch you later I guess."

She bent her knees as she jumped up onto the building. She ran off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast