+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Drangers

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers

well when i was small me and my parents were going out for the holiday's. Than the road was very slippery and well we crashed into a truck somehow i managed to get out but my parents didn't than after they hit the truck the flew over the bridge. Later on i had to find my way back home and i did and as i grew up i had to survive and than one day i was walking and some people grabbed me and took me to some room it was white and very bright. than they gave me some medicine and well i turned into a werewolf.
    i said then eating the sandwhich
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Dec 03, 2008 at 04:46 PM.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

(ooc) Im back baby!(/ooc)

I walk to the front door and push it open. I notice voices and continue walking in.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than had sinced the presents and than i gave her the signal to be quiet and i pointed towards the door i started sneaking towards to door and saw someone i than ran at the person and tackled him to the ground.
    "who are you and what are you doing here"jet said with his fangs sticking out

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Dqilh looks at the comotion in the door way and then walks over and hits the werewolf sharply in the back of the neck causeing him to fall to the floor... "You stay down and you," looking over to the person that was behind the wall before, "What do you want...and what are you doing here..." then looking to the other person who was in the door "freind or foe, or in other words should I kill you or not..."
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

"leave her alone or ill kill you"i said against the floor

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

At that He let out a peirceing luagh that sounded like ice while it went thought one's own flesh. "You little werewolf are hardly the one to talk." then looking back while pinning him down on the ground with one foot "I say again freind or FOE?"

Thanks

i layed on the floor silent than i rolled over and grabbed his leg and threw him outside
    "I THINK ILL BE FOE"jet said yelling at him
    than dashing at him about to punch
    (occ:im in my 2nd stage now im still in human form but im close to becoming a full werewolf)

Thanks

jumping up to the streetlight he then pushes off and landes while knocking down the werewolf and this time stood on his back and said "Stop or you will die..." and then looked back at the other two "This be the last time I ask freind or foe?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast