+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Expelled

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Expelled

Heh, looks like I finally get to have some fun. I then run to my locker and put on a suite so no one would recognize me. I then return to where the raven gang was to have some fun. So you guys think you can just waltz up in here and terrorize our school? what the hell am i saying I hate this school! I then summon 4 floating stone pillars and say to them you have to the count of 4 to leave or you'll be impaled through your skulls.

1.2.3... One of the gang members call my bluff and tries to attack me. I then launch a stone pillar at him barley missing his arm from being ripped off. Akido then says I don't miss twice. as the rest of the gang tries to rush me I dispatch the rest of the pillars and fight them using my MMA skills. delivering aerial round house kicks and other fancy moves Akido then summons a powerful ball of wind in the palm of his hand to try and blow them out the school.
    Last edited by darkninja; Sep 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

ravens, ok thats one gang i need to get rid of "well here we go." i turned into a tiger,ran and smashed one gang member into the wall. one was behind me about to hit. i crouched and turned,then lunged at him and ripped his face. 7 more started rushing me. i whent back to human and shifted my arms into blades. i then ran right down the middle of the rush and sliced them all.
    Last edited by missundrstood; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: character change

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i woke up soaked."what the hell happened..."i thought to myself."ravens!"i thought as i zoomed back to the gym.i barely got there without hitting anything.(hit my head hard)"i saw the ravens ganging up on one student.i zoomed 2 away into a wall but got flamed on by one of them and smashed into a wall by another raven.*slides down from the wall into a sitting position.spits out some blood while holding head."i thought i was better than this...i can i move?*got up*"ugh..."i got up and went crazy with my speed on those fools.but i had to catch my breath and in doing so i got slammed into the ground by an ariel attack."dammit..."i thought as i lied on the ground just taking the beating.completely numb....

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

from the corner of my eye i saw that kid that tied to say hi earlier on the ground .a raven was headed right for him. i jumped in front just in time to take the hit that was directed towards the guy(anonymous) on the floor. i slammed into the wall then stabed the raven in the chest. "come on get up fool!" i said as i tossed the guy i just stabbed to the side.
    Last edited by missundrstood; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks

i got up.but i didnt feel well...but i stuck it out and fought like hell.swingin at air and sometimes landing hits.i was breathing so hard like i was hyperventilating.God help me now.all the students were hiding...except a few.that one kid i teased earlier(darkninja),the kid that stabbed that dude for me(missundrstood),and the little girl(tokini),and others i couldnt make out.my vision was getting blury...screw vision i dont need it!i said as i ran into a wall.ouch..."maybe i do need it."i said as i zoomed back to the fight.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i yawned "lets heat things up.."i grinned at i raised the temperature around these 'raven gang' "that should slow them down" i walked out of the gym.i went back in then sat on the bleachers "what the hell,why not this is funny"i smiled

Thanks

that dude(anonymous) had zoomed into a wall, what was he thinking? and then saw some girl(tokini) just sitting down.what the hell i saw a big group of ravens all together.perfect i changed my hands imto claws and climbed up the rafters untill i was directly above the group of ravens. i then dropped and shifted into an elephant and i fell on top of them, crushing them under my feet.
    Last edited by missundrstood; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks

"AHH!f**K!"i got hella hot where i was standing.like i was standing on the sun.dammit!i ran to the other side of the gym and waited it out."ah my gosh."...then out of no where an elephant falls from the sky.grazing the tips of my hair."dammit everyone needs to watch out where they us there powers!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast