+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Expelled

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Expelled

"your own fault for standing next to a raven or whatever these dorks are called" i said to the boy (anonymos)i walked over to him "heres a cool down"i lowered the temperature "better?" i asked

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Riding the school of the rest of the ravens I then use my earth power to close the holes in the wall of the gym. What a weak gang they have these days. My old crew was better than them. Looking at anonymos and the others Akido in disguise walks over to them and says pathetic and walks off.

Thanks

i heard a boy (darkninja) say pathetic to me "what you want to go at it jack@$$!?"i yelled at him,then walked over and picked him up by his collar "don't you ever call me pathetic!" i was so angry i was subconsciously changing the temperature around my hands ang setting his suit on fire by accident.i threw him across the gym and walked off fuming

Thanks

Heh, don't think I'll let you off "THAT" easy Summoning two small earth spikes I launch them and pined (tokini) to the wall. you need to cool down i then start to form a water ball in the palm off my hand and splash it in her face. Be lucky it wasn't an attack form. And walk off. Damn girl she burned it any further she'd revealed my secret once she saw who I was.

But to know who they are and that they have powers.... Things should prove interesting. Hmph, anyway i'd better get out of this and what the hell time is it!?

Thanks

"ill cool down alright" i made the temperature below freezing around him "but you should first" i walked off "time to eat... idiots make me hungry.."i mumbled as i walked to the lunch room

Thanks

A freezing trick? Really? Akido then goes on as if the temperature doesn't bother him. Talk about "hell freezing over". Finally taking off his disguise the bell for lunch rings. About damn time but lunch food has a bad rep so I guess i'll go out for lunch. Akido starts up his bike and takes off.

Thanks

i walked into the lunch room "smells bad"i walked out side and took out a lunch "rakuto is a good cook" i took a bite out of my sandwich i had wanted a hot lunch i didn't have to heat up my self i smiled as i ate

Thanks

returning back from lunch Akido spots the girl (tokini) eating a sandwich. Here he whispered let me heat that up for you. Akido then thinks about ruining her lunch but decides not to. *Ring* *Ring* Akido phones ring. What? Hmph, its you so when you coming up?..... OK bye. Damn, first day of school and already things have been interesting.

Looking at the time I head towards my next class.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast