+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Expelled

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: Expelled

*yawn* what time is it. i thought looking at the time. shit its already 12:00.
    later when i got to school. well looks like its lunch sitting derectly to the sun. ah the sun is always good. looking at the guy next to me sleeping i changed every thing he was thinking to the worst nightmere for him (his girl dumping him) as he ran out screeming i acted cool trying to betend nothing happen with a little smerk on my face.
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"you will be just fine."the school nurse said while she was bandaging my leg."ok your good."she said."thanks."i said as i walked out of the room.i heared the loud speakers."dear students of lincon high..."it was the principle."do to current events,the school must end early.please leave campus as soon as possible."i headed toward my locker to get my back pack."HEY!you!."it was one of those dumb security guards."get out of here now!."i walked right past him and opened my locker.got my backpack."leave now!"..."chill b**ch."i said.*flips him off.*i walked away.i went past a kid (itano) that had missed most of the action."fool."i said to the kid"since school got attacked we gotta blow this place while they fix it up.see ya!*walked off*(school is out.feel free to explore the city.)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicco had ran and hide behind a tree on the schoolyard when the fight started.
    "It's better to be safe here then be anywhere fighting." She said to herself.
    "Why are humans so stupid so they just want's to show off how strong they are." she thoughed and looked down at the ground.
    She had never liked fighting or conflicts, and she never wanted to be involved in any.
    "Why does i have to be here, i don't want to." She said silence to herself.
    Suddenly she heared the bell rang.
    "It's finaly lunch time. now i can have my tea." she glad said and picket out the herbs, the thermos and a cup from her bag.
    She mixed the herbs and the water in the cup and waited a while.
    "If i take this, i wont be abel to be a good girl. So why am i drinking it." she thoughed.
    Nicco felt how a tear ran down her left cheek.
    " This is why i take it, it's jsut so i dont get a mental breakdown in school." She said to herself and drank the tea.
    "NOw it's just to wait." She said sad to herself.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

*sigh* why do i always sleep in when theres a fight, alwell.

driving home i realised a guy jumped infront of my car, i stoped as soon as i saw him.
    great its the guy who always try to be better than me, turning my car on i sed to him i have no time with wanabes seya and swerved past him. well i ges its time to pay my respects and go to my perants graves
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like there's no need to go to my next class. I then head back towards my motorcycle and take off. 3 minutes later I blast past a car (itano123) head towards my secret spot. Well, here I am I said while parking my bike. I head towards the end of the walk way and begin to create a vortex in the lake. As I created a vortex in the lake I summon a tower of water in front of me and began to have some fun.

Thanks

i walked home and went to my room.i felt like hell.everything around me seemede to fade to gray."maybe if i take a quick..."i couldnt even finish my sentence.i fell asleep but i could still feel a chill since i left the window open.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"huh its over..."i packed up my container then went off to the super market "i want steak..."i mumbled to myself as i entered the store,i went to the meat department and then went to the check out line "200 yen" the man spoke as if he was bored. i nodded then gave him the money,and left.i walked home to the small two bedroom apartment. "Rakuto,im home" i spoke as i walked in."i brought steak for dinner"i smiled as i put the meat on the counter "my rakuto who is this girl?"a woman around rakutos age walked in "im his younger sibling...and whats a whore like you doing here"i said before i walked out and went to the park

Thanks

man i was so tired.i went to the store and forgot what i went for.so i went back.i could barely see ahead of me.i zoomed back to my house hitting a couple trees along the way."damn."i got scratches and scrapes all over me.i hit the sheets and went to bed
    Last edited by anonymous; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast