+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XVI

Newbie ValkyrieofDreams is off to a good start ValkyrieofDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XVI

Grabbing the pack she had over her shoulder, Akeisha leaned against the nearest tree, searching the contents. "We have some bread, berries, dried meat...oh! We have a pie, too!" She laid down a cloth over the top of the green floor and began to sort out the various items, setting aside some meat and berries for Nala. Unlike Rpex's wolf, Akeisha fed her panther by hand and would not allow her out of her sight. Anything could happen to Nala, and without her....Akeisha shook her head, refusing to think of the unimaginable.

She waited for Rpex to sit near her before handing him some meat. "Here. You haven't eaten in quite a while...I can only wonder what is wrong." She then called for her animal to eat before biting into a berry, letting the juices fall onto her tongue.

Her thoughts drifted once again while waiting for Rpex to say something. He was a quiet one, he was...she smiled. She tilted her head forward to let her silver hair cover her face and the expression in her eyes. Nala moved closer to her and lay on her side, backside towards Akeisha. Slowly her breathing became slow and controlled as she fell into a deep sleep.

Akeisha steadily grew weary and before she knew it, the dark haze of sleep began to overcome her. Her body grew heavy and before she knew it, her head hit the trunk of the tree behind her. She rubbed her head and very quietly said, "Ow..."

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex went over to Akeisha placing his hand over hers. "Are you okay?" He asked. She was always getting hurt by a branch or even a leaf once. He smiled, "What am I going to do with, this is always happening to you." Rpex moved his hand away and seat down picking at the meat. He wasn't hungry old memories robbed him of hunger tonight, but if he didn't eat Akeisha would worry and he hated making her worry. He picked it up and took a bite out of it. The meat was very dry and had no flavor, but it was all they had so it would have to do. He was starting to drift back into his memories, they plauged him night and day it was somthing that even Akeisha didn't know and if he had anything to say about it she would never find out.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Izak walked quietly down his path during the night. He looked up at the bright moon. He sighed. The smoke from the blacksmiths forges always covered the sky. It was nice to see such a clear sky. He returned his gazed to the ground. He looked around. Noctunal animals were everywhere. he gazed at the forest in wonder. He had never been in a place that was more wild than this ever before. He glanced around and thought he saw something. he went a couple feet into the forest to investigate. Just then, the shape moved and it flew off into the night. It was a small bird. Izak smiled and waved at it, to which he got a small chirp in return. He smiled wider and continued walking down the dark forest path, guided by the bright moon. He was hoping to see some one soon but it didn't concern him that much if he didn't. he was having a grand time, with or without company traveling with him.

Thanks

Akeisha smiled at Rpex and turned away to hide her blush. She thought, 'His hand feels so warm....' She coughed slightly and turned to look at him with startling clear blue eyes. "Can I....I mean, if you don't mind...Can I sleep on you tonight?" She quickly began to try to explain herself, flustered beyond anything she had ever felt before. "I don't mean it like that! I mean, you're just so comfortable....oh! I didn't mean that like that either....oh....." She slapped the ground in frustration with her free hand at not being able to voice her thoughts clearly.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Ranhon was a quiet village in the northern states of the United States of Eorzea. It was notoriously known for its beautiful landscape, sophisticated mages, and as being the hub for central transportation through the mountains. There were no airships that traveled to these parts, rugged mountain ranges peaked far into the sky, higher than any airship could currently go. Snow was always seen on the mountains year round.

Ranhon was situated at the midpoint of the fourth tallest peak, just as the air begins to thin out and breathing becomes a laboring task. On one side of the village was a sheer steppe rising from the lower portion of the mountain all the way up to the village. Every year mountaineers died as they challenged the cliff as a notion of pride. The local Dark Knight was never out of business, sometimes the surrounding environment and the casualties from the cliff would make him more exhausted together, than if he worked in the army performing Passovers on a daily basis. As least in the army it would become a routine, something to deal with in your free time, yet forced to do perfectly, and then lazy around until the next day.

Hinel was just making his way through Main Street, passing by Moogles and Marutos as he went. Being in the presence of a Dark Knight was common place; none of them turned their heads, others ignored Hinel altogether. Hinel wore his armor with pride.
    Hinel stumbled as the result of someone ramming into him from behind. Sword in hand, he turned and faced his assailant.

A human girl, younger than he, sat on the dirt patting dirt off of her clothes. Hinel returned his sword back to his hip and held out a hand to the young girl. She took it firmly.

“Thanks,” she said and bounced to her feet. Closer now, Hinel noticed that, at most, this girl was near his age, maybe two or three years younger: Old enough to marry, but inevitably still a child. “Sorry about that, lost my footing and, well you see… you were right there. You seemed like you would stop me, and you did. Thanks!”

Who is this? Looks like I’ve run into another troublesome person.

Hinel forced a smile that she couldn’t see, and sighed. “Don’t worry about it. Be more careful next time. Bye.”

Hinel turned round and started to walk when the girl, still holding his hand, pulled with all her might. Hinel was forced to stop.
    “Wait! I haven’t told you my name yet.” She pouted.

Should I care WHAT your name is?

“Hinel,” he said with as much calming mannerisms as he could manage. He was nearly shaking with suppressed anger.

“Mary,” said the girl. Hinel smiled again.

“Sorry, I’m not in the mood yet to marry. I prefer the single life, you see?”

The girl called Mary tilted her head to the side. “Eh?”

“Sorry” Hinel waved a hand in the air, dismissing his poor attempt at humor. “With a name like Mary, I just had to make a joke.”

SMACK!

Mary slapped Hinel across the face, but as he was wearing heavy armor, he could hardly feel the slap at all. Nonetheless, he feigned pain and put a hand to his cheek where she slapped.

“You jerk!”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Rpex laughed and grabbed Akeisha and jumped into a near by tree that looked safe to sleep in. "You don't have to explain yourself to me." He said laying down and getting comfortable. The day was long and his memories were not making it any shorter. "So why were you getting all nerves when you were asking. I don't bite well... I don't bite to hard." Rpex said closing his eyes and letting the light of night take away all that was bad leaving only the good in that one moment. He felt almost at peace, the closes he came to peace in a long time.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Akeisha had jumped slightly when Rpex had jumped with her in his arms. She stared at him when he closed his bright knowledgeable eyes. She then slowly and carefully pulled herself up next to his left side, laying down. Her head laid on the chest of his dark armor and her silver hair contrasted with his midnight black fur. Her shoulder fit under his shoulder and she closed her eyes. Something was bothering him. Something always bothered her friend.

The night grew silently, broken only by the smaller of insects in the trees. How they all could be nocturnal was beyond her. She slowed her breathing to match Rpex's and as she drifted off to her nightmare's, she moved her body flush against his side, and her leg moved to cover Rpex's left outstretched one.

Thanks

The dream came again tonight, like it did everynight. Rpex shifted in his sleep and woke with a start, sweat was on his face. He looked down and saw Akeisha strached out on him. he set his head back down on the branch and tried to sleep again. Sleep didn't come he spent the rest of the night sliping into the dream world and the real world. He did his best no to wake Akeisha, he just hoped she wouldn't know in the morning.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast