+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XVI

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XVI

As the band of thugs and Xanas enter Vandria, Xanas cannot help but be overwhelmed with the vastness and strange sites of this humongous port town. Shinkie careful not to allow Xanas out of his sight begins to converse with his newest crony.

Shinkie: “So you never been to a big town like this before hav’ ya? Well ain’t no worrying about it just stick close to me and pay attention. Over there is the market, that is where we are heading. It has 3 ways out, the northern pass leads to the govern’s house and is patrolled by the port authorities. Whatever you do don’t go that way out of the market. On the other side is the southern pass, it leads directly to the southern port where everyone comes and goes out of Vandria. Watch ya self if you head down there, it is where all the lowlifes hang out and a small fry likes you won’t make it long down there without us. The last way to the market is the eastern pass which is the one we are on now, it leads back the way we just came and it is your best option for getting out of the market.”

The Oogway gang and Xanas enter the market place. Vendors line the edges of the circular market each in their little huts screaming out sales calls, haggling with customers and passer bys alike.

Shinkie: “Xanas, listen up. This is what I want you to do, there are 24 street vendors. Go up to one of them and talk with them about their goods. If they tell you that they sell the cheapest products in town turn and point to the other side of the market and tell them one of the other vendors offered you lower and that they are trying to rip you off. No matter what they say to you, claim they are trying to rip you off. Once they tell you to beat it just turn around and go to another vendor on the other side of town. One more thing, if a ruckus starts I want you to immediately go back the way you came on the eastern pass and wait for us just outside the town, you got that?”

Xanas, naïve as ever simply nodded his head and made his way over to a near by produce stand.

Produce Trader: “Produce for sell, best quality at lowest prices in town. Come and see for yourself.”

Xanas, having made his way to the first stand is over whelmed by the stacks of food the trader has to sell. He wonders to himself how the trader grew all of them when all of Aelbeach is under water.

Noticing the little moogle now standing in front of him, the Produce Trader beings to haggle him for an “easy” sell.

Produce Trader: “Why hello there my little friend, we have the very best of everything and the cheapest prices in town. Take these fresh roubinmelons 3 for 30 gil! Now that my little friend is a steal no?”

Xanas nervous to a fault was determined to do a good job of what Shinkie had told him.

“We-well no mister, that man over there offered me 5 for 30 gil, are you try-trying to rip me off? ”

Produce Trader: “5 for 30 gil! Preposterous, who offered you such a deal?!”

Xanas, remembering what Shinkie had told him turned and pointed across the market.

“That man over there did, I am so-sorry mister but you-you’re trying to rip me off. ”

With this comment the produce trader’s other customers started to take notice and were now gathering behind Xanas.

Produce Trader: “What!-uuugh NO, we would never rip uugh anyone off. We are the fairest stand in town with the best selection and prices! I tell you what to prove it I will sell you umm 6 roubinmelons 40gil!”

“No-no way mister that is still m-mo-more per melon than what the other man of-offered me.”

On looker: “Hey stop trying to cheat the little guy”
    On looker # 2: “He tried to do the same thing to me!”

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Hinel walked Ranhon, looking for work. Though the weather was hot and humid, making the air sticky with sweat, Hinel kept his helmet on. His armor also added to the burden of the midday heat; his pace slowed down considerably from this morning. Overhead the sun trekked across a cloudless sky, a small yellow orb in an ocean of blue. When Hinel looked with the mountains to his back, he could see just how far it was to the next town; leagues stretched for what seemed like endless merchant trails into the distance. On the horizon was the village of his last Passover.

“Hey, hey!” spoke the same irritating voice that sent a chill down Hinel’s spine. The voice came like that sudden chill of a wraith with a hint of a screaming banshee coiling around whomever heard it. Hinel gave an involuntary shudder and kept moving forward, determined to avoid the speaker for as long as possible. “I said hey!”

Hinel sighed and succumbed to defeat, it was useless fighting anymore. He turned and stared down at the girl following him wherever he went. “What is it this time, Mary? I’m kind of in a hurry, so make it quick.”

The girl with an infinite abundance of annoyance looked up at Hinel as though trying to see passed his armor and get a good look at him personally, replied, “Aren’t you going to the temple? A lot of foreigners go there these days; usually a lot go in time of war. I remember the last war; nearly everyone in the village prayed daily, I didn’t. I never saw any reason too.” Her eyes suddenly recoiled and looked away from Hinel, her expression softening greatly.

Hinel was silent for a time. His gaze was fixated on the girl in front of him with a calculating glance, wondering many things about her that he never considered before, but most of all: Who is she? “I don’t… I mean I guess that I could go to one, I haven’t been to one in nearly five years. Lead the missy.”

@Chief:

A group of approaching soldiers took notice of the produce stand and made their way towards it whilst talking among themselves. Five of them in all, all looked to be younger recruits; their armor was unsullied, not even a patch of dirt could be found on its shining surfaces. As the group grew closer, Xanas, being a Moogle, had better hearing than those present, could hear snatches of their conversation.

“I say we take all of their products, right now.”

“I’m not stopping you, be my guest.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Meanwhile in a faraway place.. Ryu is packing to begin his long journey. Ok I'll need this, this, and this too! Ryu grabs three spheres. "Man can't forget you guys after all you are my most prized posetions"! As Ryu finishes packing up and heads out the door he Is struck by a bolt of lighting (not literally). AHHHHH I ALOMST FORGOT!!! running back into the house he grabs a small bag of gil.

Man If i would have forgot this I'd starve to death. Ok lets go! Before Ryu sets on his EXTREMLY LONG adventure he says see ya later to his friends and begins his long journey. Hopping on his motorcycle he then takes of and thus begins his long journey to Eorzea. As weeks go by Ryu finally reaches his destination.. Well not exactly. *PHEW* finally I'm here. Taking on his surroundings Ryu finds himself to be in a place called The United States of Eorzea.

WOW! Ryu says as he parks his bike this place almost reminds me of midgar but a whole lot cleaner and alittle more advance.
    As Ryu wanders the streets of USE he starts to get ALOT of weird looks from the people of USE. "Uh-Oh Ryu thinks this cant be good"?
    Since I'm here I might as well ask about where I'm at. "After all I'am new to this parts". Before leaving Ryu ejects One Revolver from each side of his Bike.

As Ryu finished twirling his revovler in a fancey way and put them up he turned to find the people of USE staring at him in awe for they have never seen such things before. Ok this is getting weird. Putting his revolvers away in his hoisters he begins to look for work. Being low on funds isn't going to put food in my stomach. Ryu then begins to look for someone that can point him in the right direction.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 02, 2009 at 07:17 PM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

As a dark figure rapped in a black cloak walked with the crowd of people The United States of Eorzea cities' market streets. It heads down a ayle way and down some stairs after a few minutes another person with a thugish look to him appears right behind. After, the black cloaked figure just about ten to twentiy feet away from the it. The after, waiting a few minutes the thugs person ways he's hand and starts to walk again behind the black cloaked figure. Not long after three more thugs men walk the same way the others went down. After a few minutes the three men that where following the first thugish guy.They found him on the ground tied and gapped two of the three guys there went to go help and ask want had happen. As they go up to help the guy out he swerms around trying to say something. Then at that moment just behind them the last guy fell to the ground unconjesten and the black cloaked figure appears behind them.

"Will I've been looking for someone to help aswner a few questions that a have and i beileve you can help me." said the black cloaked figure

"HAH!! You think we give you aswners think again buddie!" said one of the thugs as he pulls out a blade and charges at the black cloaked figure.

*AAAAHAHHA!!!* *SSSWWINg SSSWWWING* two cuts on the thugs body down he goes.

"While thats taken care of lets talk.......shill we!" said the figure in black cloak as he's gave a look with he's pirecing eye and he's shadow appearing over the thug as the thug had a scaried look an he's face.

hour later

The figure with black cloak walked again in the market place and after a few minute the figure completely stopped and look up to see a open bar. Then the figure pulled the hood of the cloak off to reveal a teenager in he's eighteen to nineteen he then seat down on to a chair and waved to ordered a drink. A lady bartender with a pach on the left eye that had a shull and cross bones on it walked over to the teenager with a glass and place it near him.

"So Kyo how did the hunt go!" said the lady bartender

"It was a dode! That local gang had no clue what I was look for but i did get something out of it.....so Wendy are you finally going to give me a real drink" said Kyo as he gives a big smile to Wendy.

"When you start to be come a real man until then fruit juice for you!" said Wendy as she gave back the same smile will puring a red liquard in to the glass.
    hi

Thanks

Later that day... Ryu comes across a sign that says "Are You Living Life To It's FULLEST"? Do you want to have such an adrenline rush that you'll risk your life for 50,000 GIL!? If so come sign up for the USE tournament. Grand Prize winner will recieve as mentioned 50,000 gil. 2nd place will recieve 5,000 gil. 3rd place will recieve 10% discount card towards any item you purchase...Only here in USE. Sign up below.

Ryu signs up. There, now to find out where it's being held. A shady thug appears and says follow me. While being lead to an underground arena Ryu asked himself what am I getting myself into? I don't even know much about WHERE I'am. Well here we are said the thug. Might as well get ready cause your up about in 20 minutes.

As Ryu gets ready he sees people of different classes and race. WOW he says this might be tough he thought. As 20 minutes pass by Ryu finds himself to be in the finals against a huge ogre lugging a HUGE metal club. The announcer steps into the ring. OK FOLKS IT"S TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALLY IN THIS CORNER I GIVE TO THE BRUTE HIMSELF THEEEEEE BANSTER *YAAAAA* And in this corner I give to you the newbie RYU KUZUNOHA! The crowd starts to mumble things such as Who is he? Wheres he from? whats up with is clothes?

HMMM says the announcer not too famous around here are? Anyway lets GET THIS MATCH GOIN. *DING* *DING* *DING* Me crush puny little human. As Ryu sees the huge metal club comes down on him he quickly block it with his cerberus revolvers . HEHEHEHE Human has funny weapon and blast Ryu in the stomach with his right fist. Sliding back words into the gate the huge ogre like creature which was known as a berserker charged at Ryu full force. just as he was feet from Ryu he moves out of harms way.

"WHY DON'T PUNY HUMAN STAY STILL"!? ME KILL YOU NOW!!!! UH-OH folks this could be it for the newbie! Just as the berserker delivers the final blow Ryu quickly swings his cerberus revovlers left and right as if he was just swinging for the fences the ogers steel club started to fall apart into perfect circles.

Quickly after this happend Ryu aims one revovler at the ogers head and there was soon dead silence... Everyone looked in awe because NOONE has ever defeated Banster before. The announcer yells OH MY GOD FOLKS HE DID IT! HE DEAFEATED THE BANSTER! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS HAVE WE EVER SOUGHT TO WITNESS THE DAY OUR CHAMP WOULD GO DOWN BY A NEWBIE.

While others where happy many where not because they bet ALOT of gil on the banster. Shortly after Ryu took his grand prize and left he had company waiting for him.

So You bet the Banster HUH!? Yeah the Banster! Shut up you moogle and stop repeating everything I say! *SMACK* OUCH! Hey boss shouldn't we get the money and go before he calls for help? Yeah your right. As the thugs begin to close in on Ryu a loud stomp can be heard coming up from behind the thugs. As they fell a strong yet hard hand touch their shoulder. He-he-he-HEY th-th-th-th-there Banster the boss thug says in a qwivering voice.

Leave him lone me lose fair and square. Su-Sure thing Banster sir pating Ryu on the back. We were just making sure he got out Ali- I mean we where just making sure he got home saftly is all. REALLY says Ryu!? cause not too long ago you three just tried to ro- NON-SENSE the thug interupts afraid what the oger might do if Ryu was to finsih his sentence.

Anyway we best get goin don't want to miss out on happy hour, but boss I thought we wer- *SMACK* shut up the thug mumbles. Anyway see ya! they then bolt off. You okay asked Banster? I'm fine said Ryu. You new around here you need to learn our way of life here. Me for insteant berserker.

Bersekers are mean! Me not like others. You should be paladin or summoner. Maybe both if strong enough. summoner huh? Ryu says while looking at his pocket. Anyway thanks for the help Ban. Ban!? who's Ban!? You are I'm calling you Ban for short. Is that ok? yes ok YOU call me Ban. Ryu smiles gently and takes his leave Saying good by to Ban.

Time to find an Inn and call it a night. Ryu spots an comfortable inn. Hello their the inn keeper says, It'll be 700 gil for one night. Ryu hands over 700 gil. Ok heres your key, You have a good night sleep. Ryu retires to his room for the night.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 04, 2009 at 09:05 PM.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Izak was walking along a path. The path was widening and he was meeting more people. It seemed he was getting closer to a town, or, judging from the amount of people, a sizable city.

He turned around a bend in the road and came upon a huge city. There weren’t many advanced buildings but there were a few. The bigger buildings were around 5 stories in height. Izak gazed up at them and wondered how they did not topple over. He determined that it tool quite a bit of metal magic and craftsmanship.

He then returned his gaze to eye level and found a few people staring at him. It seemed he had had his mouth hanging open as he gazed up at the buildings. He scratched the back f his head and apologized. “Sorry, it’s my first time in such a big city.” He said and chuckled slightly. A few people shook their heads and continued on their way. A few others just looked at the ground, embarrassed to be caught starring, it seemed. He smiled and apologized again then started walking.

As he was walking, he kept looking around at the large buildings. He also looked at the people’s clothes. He had just noticed how odd they were. They weren’t very loose and there wasn’t much fabric there. He sighed and shook his head. Some people were just too weird, he thought. Though the same people he glanced at were also sneaking glances at him and thinking the exact same thing.

Just then, Izak’s stomach rumbled just then. He held his stomach and looked around for some food. He saw some on a stand and went over to it. He grabbed the fruit, as that was what it appeared to be, and bit into it. Then he heard some shouting. It was a thin man behind the stand. He was shouting in some weird language.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t understand.” Izak said and gave a little shrug. The man then sighed and spoke in Izak’s tongue.

“You owe me for that food!!” He shouted.

Izak was astounded. He then looked at the fruit. “Oh, I’m deeply sorry. I didn’t know. Here, will this cover me?” He said and placed a few coins on the table.

He had gotten the coins from his master.

The merchant picked up the coins and looked at them. His eyes opened wide but he quickly readjusted his emotions. He nodded slightly. “This will do. But might I ask, where did you get such coins?”

Izak shrugged again. “My master gave them to me.” He said in an offhand tone. He didn’t know why it was so important. They were just hunks of metal right?

“You’re master must have been very…influential.” The merchant said.

Izak shrugged once again. “I don’t know, and if this food is paid for, I will be on my way.” He said and started walking off.

The merchant watched his back as he walked away. The guy had just given him 5 coins made of extremely rare metal. The merchant was now rich! And the boy didn’t even know what he had.

Izak continued walking around the city, looking for things to do, all the while wondering what his master had been up to before he came to his village. He had heard rumors but nothing was certain…

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Realizing the growing crowd against him the Produce Trader begins to try and make Xanas leave.

Producer Trader: “What are you trying to do to me kid, scram before you drive all my customers away.”

While all this was going on Shinkie and the other gang members use the misdirection to their advantage and started stuffing their pockets with food from the stand. Each leaving the scene once they had accumulated as much as they could conceal. The crowd now thoroughly behind Xanas over the comments he had been making and the trader’s shady attitude begin to grow restless with the trader screaming out comments such as “cheater” and “rip off”. When in the commotion one of the Oogway gang members in their attempt to sneak away is bumped by an unruly customer and falls down before the Produce Stand with several various fruits falling out of his pockets.

Producer Trader: “What th–! THIEF call the guards, call the guards.”

The produce trader immediately tries to capture the gang member but is blocked by an on-looking soldier who tells him “you are no different with the prices you’re trying to charge”. This allows just enough time for the gang member to jump to his feet and sprint away down the southern pass. Xanas, much forgotten in the whole ordeal, now slowly makes his way out of the market back through the eastern pass. As he makes his way he can’t help but take in all of the sites and sounds of the place much as he had on his way in.

Now at the edge of town Xanas walks out of the gate and sits down near one of the path’s posts waiting on the gang to find him just as Shinkie had instructed. One by one each of the gang members appear out of the town and gather near where Xanas is sitting. Lastly Shinkie comes out of the town and begins to converse with Xanas.

Shinkie: “Boy you did well Xanas, I knew you had it in you!”

”Bu-but Shinkie isn’t it wrong to take stuff without p-paying for it?”

Shinkie completely taken back by the shear naïve innocence of Xanas pauses for a moment and then concludes the best way to answer him.

Shinkie: “You got it all wrong there Xanas, you see we are a legit protection agency. Why we provide the traders with protection from the real thieves and in return we get some of their goods. But, the traders can’t just give us the stuff in front of the other customers because it is too much to explain and they wouldn’t understand anyway. That would hurt business. So the deal is we take what we are supposed to while no one is looking and as long as no one sees… it is all good. If someone notices then we are treated like thieves so the trader doesn’t loose face or have to explain it. But the trader never really tries to catch us as part of the deal, he just makes it LOOK like he is trying to catch us, get it?”

”Oh o-o-ok I-I understand”

Shinkie: “Good, now come on guys back to base so we can inventory the proceeds for the day. Xanas you can ride with me.”

Each gang member gets on their meridian and begins to make their way through the marsh to the gang’s hideout.

Thanks

The next morning Ryu checks out of the Inn and goes siteing in USE. *YAAAWN* MAN did I sleep good last night!

Inn keeper: Hope you enjoyed your stay please come again!

As Ryu starts to leave he asks the inn keeper are there any sites she suggest I should see? She couldn't think of anything i'd be intrested in But she did mention something about an "Assassin class?"

Ryu asks around and turns up with nothing along the way Ryu comes across a stand selling what seems to be some kind of bars.

Little girl: "Hey mister wanna try a bango bar?"

Whats a Bango Bar? The little girl looks at him as if he was just joking. Oh yeah i forgot i'am a foreigneer sorry for the confusion.

Little girl: "Ohhh,that explains the the dumbfounded look on your face." Anyway a bango bar is made up of fruit of a Bango tree, small red berries similar to raspberries. Here try one.

As Ryu took a bite of the bar his face was in disbelief as to how something can taste SO good. How much are these!?

Little girl: "There 100 gil each."

Ryu buys all the Bango Bars she has and gives her so much gil her eyes almost grew out her head. The little girls yells THANKS MISTER!! Running of to show her parents. I hope she gets home alright.

As Ryu continues to eat bar after bar (5 eaten already) he continues to site see hoping he can find someone who'll help him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast